1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can yourecommend a Beretta Gunsmith in Carolina?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Turtle29728, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

I am planning to go to the Southern Grand in a couple of weeks and would like to get an annual tune-up and cleaning on my 682 LTD. Can anyone recommend a gunsmith in the Pee Dee region who knows their way around a Beretta shotgun? Anyone in the Charlotte, Florence, Columbia areas would be fine. I live in the sticks and they are all about the same distance from my home. THANKS!

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Take it to the southern grand and give it to Lawlence Palinski He's a first rate smith and he will be there in the vendor's row.

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Joe's right..Lawrence does good work at a reasonable price. He fixed a broken hammer and performed the annual maintenence on my 682 Gold E last year at the MD state shoot. No problems since and if he's going to be there this year, I'll have him work on it again.

Curt

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

PMS Gunsmithing in Salibury, NC isn't too far from Charlotte, though it's south not nort. They have a trailer that hits a lot of the big shoots, but I don't know if they will be at the Southern Grand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.