1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you shoot Aug. 4-5 of the Grand?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rachel-hopkins, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rachel-hopkins

rachel-hopkins TS Member

I was wondering if I would be allowed to shoot on a partial squad as an alternate/fill-in shooter during SCTP...can that be done? I was curious and I'd like to do that if it's allowed. I saw on nssf.org/sctp where I could if my coach squadded me as an alternate, but can I do it myself at the Grand? Thanks...

Rachel Hopkins

2. LLSCjrshooter

LLSCjrshooter TS Member

hey rachel thanks for clearing up everything with this fiasco. see you at the grand.
    check your Private Messages

3. primed

primed Well-Known Member

I thought I read somewhere that ALL ATA shoots are open to ALL members in good standing. I don't have a rule book and can't seem to find the online version. I would check there for the answer.

I'm sorry ot hear of your situation. I was impressed enough with your shooting at MN State that I had to look at the sheets for your name. Best of luck to you.

Bob

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I don't believe the SCTP Chanpionship is an official ATA sponsored event. I'd recommend contacting the NSSF at the provided link for the true skinny.

Guy Babin

5. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Rachel I just got off the phone with Diane @ the SCTP headquarters. You can register for the shoot on Sunday the 3rd and shoot on the 4th and 5th as a fill in. YOu are not eligible for prizes, etc. Her exact words were, "There won't be any problem doing it for trap." Rick Gibbs

6. rachel-hopkins

rachel-hopkins TS Member

Thank you so much! I want to shoot really bad on Monday and Tuesday but didn't know if I'd be able to. Thanks again!

Rachel Hopkins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.