1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you identify these trigger parts please.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Brayburn, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brayburn

Brayburn TS Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hello all. Can someone identify these trigger parts ?. They all came in a box of assorted new Perazzi parts that came to me secondhand, I have tried to take a few photos with mobile phone and this is the result, any help is appreciated and a thank you to you all. Philip.

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Parts on left are sears, part on right looks like a sear selector, rod looks too small in dia. to be a cocking rod, maybe a ejector trip rod.

3. beaker100

beaker100 Member

the 2 parts are beretta 680 series connectors. they go between the sear and the trigger. the other piece is a 680 series selector. i do not know what the rod is. doug hubbart gunsmith

4. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Could the rod be the one that goes inside the hammer spring on a 682? The one that breaks?

Neil

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Not sure of the scale by the pictures but the rod looks like a through bolt.
    It also could be an auto safety rod.

6. Brayburn

Brayburn TS Member

Thank you all again, it never fails to amaze me of how much knowledge is on TS.com about everything and anything when a question or help is asked for. Kind regards to you all. Philip from a dark, wet and windy South West Wales in the UK.

7. mag410

mag410 Active Member

It appears to be the same diameter as the pins used 580 series receivers. I think the "rod" is an installation aid for installing these parts and the springs and other various bits and pieces in a Beretta 680 series receiver. I have a similar rod in my Beretta spare parts bag.

Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.