1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you ID these old targets?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bill D, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill D

Bill D TS Member

Go to White Flyer Targets West Coast on facebook and post a comment on the photo with the correct ID of the targets and I'll send you a White Flyer hat. Good Luck!
    [​IMG]

2. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

Yes, DEAD! If thrown on my call. j/k I will go to the website.

J.F.

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Blackbird , Ligowski, And the last I dont know but would love to have one. Jeff

4. Bill D

Bill D TS Member

Not bad Jeff, 1 out of 3. If you look real close the name of the black one is printed on it. I'll be sure to let you know the brand of the white one once it's guessed.

5. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

No "COMET" pictured. I have one that was retrieved from the bottom of Hayden Lake, in Idaho. In the '30's and '40's we used to shoot out over the lake and the lost targets ended up at the bottom of the lake.

Some future archaeologist will have fun figuring out how they got there.

6. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Just sent a reply through FB, I knew the middle one, and was able to discern the name of the LH one with some deft computer work. Hopefully I'm close enough, would love to add a white flyer hat to the collection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.