1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you get a good price at the Grand?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by guncase, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guncase

guncase TS Member

I can't answer for all the vendors,, but in MY situation the prices do not change!! Just imagine how upset you would be if you bought a case on the first weekend and saw the same case discounted 20 or 30 $$s on the last days??? There is another shoot just around the corner and I just won't treat my friends that way. But that is just me,, others might?

I will have a good supply of headbands in the beginning,, but I always sell out so get yours early!!!
    Paul Have a great Grand!!

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

I always believed that some of the best bargains are available the first day. They do not last long. Also, it has taken me many years to learn that the best bargain is not always the one with the lowest price.

Pat Ireland

3. Klay_Buster

Klay_Buster TS Member

I agree with Pat. After twenty plus visits to the Grand, I've found that if you find something you like, try to strike a deal, but don't pass up what your looking for. Someone else will grab it. Never wait till the last day, as all the vendors start packing up to head home. Their tired and don't want to talk to you on the last day.

4. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

My first trip to Vandalia, they stored used 870's & 1100's in barrels, muzzle's down. I think they where either $50. or $100. ea. Things have changed in 33 yrs.
    You better find yourself an 870 All-American. Mighty fine lumber.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.