1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you believe it?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BigBadBob, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

I just saw this on Yahoo.
    Can you believe that Congress members don't think they are being paid enough.
    Steve Southerland (Republican)says the $174,000.00 salary is not enough. One of his problems is that it takes too much time and he is "cut-off" from his family business. In Panama, the country!!
    Sean Duffy, another Republican from Wisconsin says it is a "struggle" to pay his mortgage!!
    Their $174,000.00 salary is 3-4 times more than the average American.
    Another question for all you Republicans. How many Congress members, Republican or Democrat belong to the ATA and shoot regularly? Probably none, they can't afford it.

2. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Cast and retrieve ????

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Bob,

This is posted in the political section under "What do you think". Really should be posted there. JMO.

4. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Sorry, Stl Flyin. There is so much political crap on the whole website I relly did not pay attention to where I was posting it. I will try to be more thoughtful next time.

5. SMOKEIT

SMOKEIT Well-Known Member

I would gladly pay them twice what they are making if they would just do their job well..Their effectiveness at this time is not worth crap...SMOKIT

6. Kevin Fleming

Kevin Fleming Active Member

I had high hopes that Southerland would be a fresh, effectual rep in Washington. "I'll just tell you: This job don't mean that much to me." is not an attitude I find satisfactory as a constituent. His predecessor, Boyd, was a political snake who finally got too beltway for the Big Bend and paid a price. Southerland will get kicked to the curb next election. This was not a good day for Florida republican politics.

You got it right, Smok; but there seems to be no one that is capable AND willing!

(Apologies for continuing this mis-topic thread)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.