1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we put a longer barrel on a Beretta 3901?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by omahasportingsupply, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I have a student who shoots a Beretta 28" 3901 for the school trap team. The father is thinking he wants to buy a different gun for her. His plan includes putting a 30" or 32" barrel on the 3901 and giving it to the mom. Mom is short and stout so the gun fits her now but she wants a longer barrel. Can a barrel be modified from a 390 or 391 to fit the 3901 model? Devault or Moneymaker could do it, anybody else you would recommend? What is the down side if he does it? Dad is thinking the family would shoot together more. A little sister will be shooting but it will be a few years. What is the best shell catcher and closer for the 3901? Thanks for the help. IF a Beretta rep reads this, contact me directly please about the range program.

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

In the Beretta catalog they list a 30" barrel for the 3901 / 390. Beretta #JB390224M. Call Beretta at 301 283 2191 and ask for parts.
    Mike Battista

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Thanks Mike. Are you selling any of these? My kids love them, but parents hate me. A couple of mom want their own. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.