1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can One be happy and P.O.'ed at same time?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gwenzilla, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwenzilla

Gwenzilla TS Member

Can One be happy and P.O.

Ok so my kid wanted to take a friend trapshooting. My kid is 12 years old and shoots in SCTP during the season and usually shoots around 15 to 20 a round. His friend wanted to try shooting my kids semi-auto 12 gauge because he wanted to see if he could handle a 12 gauge. So I tell my kid that he can use my over/under and lend his 12 gauge to his friend. My kid then goes out and hits his first 25 straight with my gun (MY GUN!!). So I'm elated that he hit the 25 straight... but did he have to do it with MY gun!! So now the little spud wants my gun for himself! So it looks like I'll be losing my favorite gun...
    I guess I'll be heading to the my local gunshop to buy a new over/under.

Lesson learned: never lend your favorite gun to your kid unless you're prepared to give it up.

2. Gizmo110

Gizmo110 TS Member

Can One be happy and P.O.

Congrats to your kid on the 25, sorry you are losing your gun. Buy a really expensive one and never let the kid use it again!!!

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Vern. Taht is the saddest story I have ever heard. My story is the opposite. My wife says if I ever sell one of my fave guns again she'll pack me up to send along.

4. shadow

shadow Active Member

Sure you can. Picture your Mother-in-Law driving your new car off a cliff.

5. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Looks like a win, win situation to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.