1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can Beretta 68x series barrel fitt a 680?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BBman, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBman

BBman Member

I currently have a Beretta 680 unsingle 32". I'm wanting to change it into a 32"-34" top single, don't think they ever made a 680 top single and was looking at a 682 barrel maybe. My question is can a 682 barrel fit the Beretta 680 with little to no work done to it? How much would this change the POI? Thanks

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Yes they fit (but they should be checked by a qualified individual - legal disclaimer). The 680 guns have a thicker receiver wall than the 682, but the inside dimensions of the receiver are the same for both guns. You will likely find that you will need to raise the comb to see the beads. Most Beretta barrels shoot flat with the beads in a figure 8. Bill Malcolm

3. BBman

BBman Member

What about barrel weight comparing the two? Granted the 34" is probably going to be heavier than the 32" but by how much.

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

If you need a top single barrel, 34", Optima, I have one for you.
    Mike Battista

5. BBman

BBman Member

What price you looking for? Do you have any pictures you could send me? I looked but didn't see it on your website. Thanks

6. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

680's have a flat rib, where 682's usually have a step rib. i find that the 2's raise your head ever so slightly.

steve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.