1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone Help?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buster's mom, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

Last year we were able to rent a site for the first week of the Grand in Sparta. This was the second year that we attended and once again we noticed many empty sites that first week. We have several other families that would be interested in renting those empty sites for the first week only. Our SCTP team sent 5 squads from Ohio last year,and these families would be grateful if anyone could help. Please email me and let me know. They would be looking for a site from Aug. 3rd. through Aug. 8th.

2. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

4. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

Thank you for the bump Mengwe. No responses yet, but we will keep trying. If anyone knows of someone that may be able to help, please pass on this message to them.

5. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

6. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I don't know where you are from, but my first suggestion would be to change the name of the thread to Camping Week One of Grand???? or something like that.....The problem with the system is that if anyone turns in their camping....then Illinois takes the money for it.......so, most just hang on to them and post them locally or on here. You might want to tell your delegate or your association........and be sure to post a notice at your state shoot. Just a thought.

Lorna

7. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

Thank you for your comments, Lorna. We are located in Northern Ohio just west of Cleveland. We are hoping that someone even though they may not use their spot for the first week or this year at all would be willing to rent it to us. That way they wouldn't feel like they had to turn it in, and they would get something back instead of letting sit empty. We haven't had anyone take us up on the offer, but maybe it is alittle early, and people haven't made up their minds yet. Thank you again for your suggestions!

8. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I know as the time gets closer you will see some. I would definately post it at the state shoots in your area. I am sure you will get some help on this. We use ours, so I am not a help for you otherwise :eek:) If we go to the open, I will try to ask around too. I also saw there are some camping spots very close just north of the grand.......look in the trap and field toward the back in the ads. If I can find it again, I will let you know. Also, the hotel in Baldwin City has some camp spots.....can't think of the name right this second, but I am sure someone will. Great Guy that runs that little hotel.

This will keep you at the top anyway.

Lorna

9. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

Thank you once again, Lorna. In the past, our other teams have stayed in motels about 40 minutes or better away. We were hoping to get most of them right at the shoot grounds. That way the kids could enjoy the total experience, and not just shoot and rush back to their motels.

10. Coach'sWorry

Coach'sWorry TS Member

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

If you don't get any replys inquire about the camping on the Cowboy Action range. Some sites have electric and maybe water.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.