1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can a PW 800+???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DaveXT, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveXT

DaveXT Member

Can the PW 800+ load various brands of empties without making adjustments? If not, I may need to look at a Spolar.

Thanks
    Dave

2. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

can spolar do it? if not look at a PW 800+

3. Limpy100

Limpy100 Member

DaveXT The 800 plus can be set to load almost any hull with the right wad and cr

4. Limpy100

Limpy100 Member

DaveXT The 800 plus can load almost all hulls with the right wad and crimp starter. some may not be perfect but all will look ok.Also the 9000 can do the same.Not perfect but ok.If you set them for perfect look they will not.

5. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

The guys are right. One hull brand set up is the best. Add difference brand and one adjustment will make on even results.
    No matter what reloader you use. John

6. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

I would say you will make less adjustments on the spolar!If you keep a load book and write down each adjustment you have to make for each load or hull type to the PW then it will simplify the process.PJ

7. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I load every kind of trap load on BOTH the Spolar and 800 Plus, and now the Patriot. I load every kind of American primer on all machines. What I do do is make sure my components are correct, such as the correct wad for the various volumes and kinds of powder.

I CHANGE ABSOLUTLY NOTHING. I have not had problems either. I simply cannot understand why anyone would have to be changing any adjustments. If you use the correct components, either machine is flawless.

Whiz<BR>
    P/W Distributor

8. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Now that is straight from the horses mouth.. nothing like the experience you can find here on trapshooters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.