1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can a PFS grip be made for a non listed gun?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yvonne, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

We've all heard how wonderful the PFS is...I bought one for the Beretta 682. GREAT! Can the PFS be fitted to a gun, not listed..... a grip for a Weatherby Orion? I shoot 25's and 23's in Skeet, 5 Stand and (not as well, but WELL in sporting clays) with the Weatherby. I put the Briley Sidekick in the Weatherby and can shoot it for the few times I have to shoot 20 ga in skeet. I shoot my trap gun for Trap, but need the Weatherby for the others and really need a good recoil reduction in it. Should I HOPE someone can make me a grip for the Weatherby or go with a GRACOIL or RAD or any other suggestions? I don't want to buy another gun.... I want to shoot the Weatherby for the times I shoot Skeet, 5 stand and Duck hunt without it knocking the heck outta me. I shoot the gun well, it fits me well and I just like it except for the slamming.

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I had two wood PFS grips and combs made for my DT 10. They are stunning and I get many complements. You can probably get $12-1500.00 per into them, so it depends on how bad you want the PFS on a particular gun. The guy who made mine is in Portland, OR.

John (Stocker John)Fitenger
    503-668-1938

Jon Schorle, Sacramento, CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.