1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Campsite needed for the Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buster's mom, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

Our original plans have changed, and we are now looking for a campsite for the Grand. We would prefer electric, water, and sewer but would take electric and water only if that is all that would be available. We do have a spot for the first week but will now not be arriving until the second half of the Grand when that same spot is no longer available. So please, if you have a spot or know of someone that may, Contact us. Email me or contact me at (440)365-8077 Home or (440)667-5954 Cell

Thank you!

Susan Ternes

Elyria, Ohio

2. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

Ed,

Thank you for your post. I figured that it will be difficult, but it doesn't hurt to try. If it was just my husband and I,it wouldn't be too difficult. But you add 3 little girls and our dog into it, and one of the other sites would work much better for us. I'll just keep hoping someones plans may change, and we will be able to find one.

Thank You,

Susan Ternes

3. RLC323

RLC323 Member

In the past two years I have yet to see the electric only spots completely full. Maybe folks are paying and not showing and then not notifying the camping people at Sparta, but there were many empty spots the past two years.

4. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

We noticed the same thing the past two years during the first week. But maybe those same people don't visit this site and don't realize that people are willing to pay them for the site they don't intend to use. So that is why I posted in hopes someone can pass on this message to those people.

5. cim jr.

cim jr. TS Member

I may have one for rent for the Grand.It has all the things you want plus it is right behind bank 9 I believe.How much are you wanting to pay?

Charles Morrison
    931-224-0700

6. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

Thank you to everyone who responded. A spot has been secured.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.