1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Camping spots near the Grand

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by slide action, Jul 11, 2013.

1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Does anybody know of a camping area with water/elec hookup for a large camper trailer near the Grand( within half a hr or so)?

2. markc2

markc2 Member

LAKE CAMP-A-LOT 13520 Community Lake Road Percy, IL 62272. MAP. For RESERVATIONS CALL 618-497-2942.

3. Doughboy

Doughboy Member

Look at the thread under for sale or do a search for the user CWATT. I stayed there last year, it's a state licensed site but only room for 4 rv's. it's two blocks from pistol city restaurant and about 15 minutes from the range. Nice people, nice price, and full hookup. I'd be staying there again but I cannot attend this year.

4. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

go to KRIVERMOTEL.COM it is about as close as you can get. It is in Baldwin IL. They have a number of spots.

5. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies!

6. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

There are several for rent threads that would put you right on the grounds.

7. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

Slide Action:Mike at the K-River Motel gets $30.00 a night for full service 30 & 50 amp spaces.Call him @ 618 785-2894...KS-OKIE.