1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Camping spots for the Grand?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bird Grinder, Mar 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

Has anybody been contacted by the ATA about camping spots for the Grand?

2. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

3. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

Had an email reply from Shawna Johnson, at ATA office, yesterday and she said they will be calling the list of people that have been seeking information next week. I had sent the email yesterday and before the day was done I had an answer back. So, maybe something is happening.

Darwin

4. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

Heres one to wonder. About a month ago I received a form to send back to the WSRC for camping during the Open or the Fall Classic. No mention of the Grand. I assume were going to get another form to send in reserving our campsite for the GRAND. Why not put it all together on one form. I'm a 10yr Leasee and only use the camping during the Grand just as almost everyone else does. The form has to be returned 30 days prior to the first day of the scheduled event. Just my two cents worth. The form also states to use a separate form for each event. Go figure. And yes my spot is open for someone who is interested, a cold one could take it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.