1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Camping spot at the Grand

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SD Trap Family, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Hi everyone,
    We are looking for a camping spot to rent for the Grand this year. We will be there for the entire program- preliminary and Grand week, and would like to find a full hookup spot if possible.
    If you know that you will not be able to attend and have a spot that we might be able to rent, please let me know.
    Thanks for your help!
    Char Bartholow
    (Foster and Matt's mom)

2. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

0   0   0

Go to the Illinois Dept. of Natural Resources website. They manage the campgrounds. There are unrented spaces and with the economy, will probably be worse this year unless Nobama turns it around. They have already sent out inquiries to lease holders about plans to attend.

3. SD Trap Family

0   0   0

Thanks, John. I will try that as well.
    Char

4. kie95

kie95 Member

0   0   0

I talked to them(Illinois gov) this week, they told me all they have is electric only sites for now and all full service lots are leased out.I guess they need to wait till some reply that they will not be using thier leased spot.

5. Golfbcc

Golfbcc TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Char,

How did Foster and Matt do at the Olympic training center? If I hear of anything I will let you know. Take care Steve Bigras (Collins Dad)

6. SD Trap Family

0   0   0

Hi Steve,
    You have a PM!
    Char

7. SD Trap Family

0   0   0

still looking.... I contacted the WSRC and got an email back to call them, as it would be easier for them to explain the camping over the phone. Thanx!

Char

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

0   0   0

Call Tom Burkey about his site....

Curt

9. SD Trap Family

0   0   0

Thanks Curt,
    You have a PM.
    Char

10. Mark T

Mark T TS Member

0   0   0

I have a nice large, quiet lot #424 for a camper or motor home, has fullhook-up water, electric and sewage. Campsite is between banks 10 & 12 at Sparta World Shooting Complex on the row furthest from the main access road.

Available for: 2009 GRAND AMERICAN shoot August 1-15, 2009. ---- $400.00

Available for: US Open Trapshooting Championships June 11 - 14, 2009 $100.00

Call 330-618-8913 or E-Mail mmcmahon@brightdsl.net You can rent both (Grand & US Open), for $450.00

Thank You

11. SD Trap Family

0   0   0

12. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am having computer issues, call me at home 573-985-8237. We might have some ideas in the north loop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.