1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CAMPING INDIANA STATE SHOOT?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ross Randall, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Ross Randall

Ross Randall Member

I am wondering where people are camping and do not have a spot for the Indiana State shoot are camping at? We just bought our camper and are new at this. I have looked and tried to find campgrounds in the area and so far have not come up with anything. Thanks in advance for any assistance on this.

Ross Randall

2. Ross Randall

Ross Randall Member

3. skeetrap

skeetrap TS Supporters TS Supporters

Try calling C. Richard Taylor @ 260-602-2755 or call the club @ 317-485-6540. Good luck, Larry

4. Go_bucks

Go_bucks Member

There is a KOA campground right off of interstate 70 at exit 96. It is roughly about 10 miles from the trap range.

As the previous poster recommended you can call R Taylor he might have a spot available from cancellations.

Finally there always seems to be dry camping spots available, however as the name implies, there is no water or electricity.

Good Luck hope you find a spot

5. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

Lots of camping just north of Fortville. I am pretty sure that the gun club camp grounds are full. You wont have any trouble getting a spot off site.

6. JT 27

JT 27 Member

The previously mentioned campground (KOA)at I 70 & Mt. Comfort road is nice.It is almost a straight shot to the gun club, 1 right turn after crossing the bridge at the resevoir. There is also a campground on I 69 a couple of miles north of Fishers which is on a small lake. It is a real easy shot to the club also,

7. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Did you see the post about shells being in short supply at the club? It was suggested to bring your own.

8. Ross Randall

Ross Randall Member

Got our camping arrangements taken care of. Will be spotting it just 4 miles away at a friends house. Just got the camper home and have been running everything on it to my house. Was not sure if it would work that way so I was checking out campgrounds in the locality in case I could not use air conditioner on a 15 amp service. All is good. Thanks everyone for their inputs.

Will not have luxury of full hookup but we can make do.

As far as shells I have to reload a few more and I have plenty of new ones as well.

Ross Randall