1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Camping at Sparta take over lease for Grand

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tony gaines, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tony gaines

tony gaines TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for campsite to sublease or take over lease for the U.S. Open and Grand. Call or email 219-808-6985. Tony

2. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

Tony,
    I have a premium with all the goodies in the North Loop I can let you have for the US Open if someone will pull their head out and let me renew my lease. I'll probably use it for the Grand. GaryL.

3. tony gaines

tony gaines TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Gary, I really am interested more for the Grand. The U.S. Open would be a plus. My Mom and Dad haven't heard about their lease either. I wish it were easier to deal with those sites. Such a great facility needs to have better management.

4. tony gaines

tony gaines TS Member

0   0   0

Still looking for a site for the Grand.

5. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

0   0   0

Sent another email this morning to ATA Shawna Johnson to see if anything has changed. Also CC: to Rob Taylor our Zone VP. Have been doing this for the last month in hopes of something happening. Must be a real problem with trying to make a decision about how to handle the whole thing.

Darwin

6. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

0   0   0

At our February meeting of the Texas BOD Gary Sherrod announced the ATA was taking over the management responsibility for the campgrounds at the Grand. Jimmy Borum

7. tony gaines

tony gaines TS Member

0   0   0

Somebody really needs to start making calls to all the leasee's.
    It makes it very nerve racking to all these shooters that just want their
    spot confirmed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.