1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Camping At Sparta,IL.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Arkie, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkie

Arkie Member

Can someone give me the site to see the camping spots. Whated to see how they are numbered. Thanks Rick

2. Arkie

Arkie Member

3. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Arkie,
    I even searched the web....don't think they have one on line. You might try emailing tracy at the IDNR. They changed the numbering of them after they were sold to everyone because of the 911 system they had to. If you have a number specific you want to know where it is from the fields or from the main event center or something she can tell you.

There isn't a bad camping place there. the all electrics are near the shower houses unless they are down by the SASS area......and then it is a hop in the car.

All of the premium sites are together....there are 3 regular camping areas. Mine happens to be in the furthest from the CEB......but I like it there. Not so much traffic in front.

the other 2 are also along the main road to the CEB. If you can get some photos up from the center you can probably see the areas anyway.

hope this was a help; if not, you got a bump anyway! :eek:)
    Lorna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.