1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Camping At MTA Homegrounds

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kreith, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kreith

kreith Member

I will be attending the Great Lakes Grand for the first time and will be bringing my travel trailer. I already have my receipt and am looking forward to attending, but how are the grounds for moving around RV's? Are they simple pull through or backing in type locations. I will be arriving on Wednesday and staying through Sunday. Anybody that has any previous experience with the Michigan homegrounds, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Cory

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Cory; Depends what part of the campground you are in. There is ample room to get around. You will really like the grounds but I am very partial as I am there 5/6 times a year.

Don

3. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

[​IMG]

Cory

Feel free to call our campground manager, Del Nye, with any campground questions: 231-263-5593.

[​IMG]

For anything else, email me: tstewart@michigantrap.org

[​IMG]

Stop by the office and say hello while you're there. I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

[​IMG]

Tom Stewart, MTA President

[​IMG]

4. kreith

kreith Member

Tom,

Thanks for all the help. I will look you up when I arrive to introduce myself.

Cory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.