1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CalvinMD Sold Me A Great Gun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by VAMiket, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VAMiket

VAMiket Member

I bought the "RR" serial number BT-99 he had for sale. He said the gun was in "as new" condition, and he was 100% correct. The gun looks new, no dings, dents or bluing wear. Thanks Calvin your honesty sets the standard for TS.com.

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Your Welcome Mike... Hi Jack, No, this one of my safe queens I've owned for a while...figured it was time to use them or get off them for someone to enjoy by more than looking at and petting a couple times a year, Enjoy Mike!

3. CalvinMD

Thanks Rick...maybe I can see about flying right into that little airport in Danbury and you could pick me up!

4. CalvinMD

Sometimes when I sell one of my old favorites I feel like an adoption agency...I need to go do a home inspection..will it be kept clean..any signs of previous gun abuse...is it a nice home,.. with a nice warm safe...Just kidding!!

5. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

was that the gun you told me you were REALLY looking for. --all your life. you had to have that one. Motordoc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.