1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Calling ALL SoftTouch shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SoTo, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

We are adding a new page to our website to show our appreciate for all for our customers and to share the love. Email your favorite picture or pictures of your gun with a SoftTouch and we will post them on our site. This new page is just for you, our loyal customers. We want to see your smiling faces; include your kids, your spouses, your dog(s) and your SoftTouch stock.

Thank you. Can't wait to see all the AWESOME pics.

Beth & Rob
    SoftTouch

2. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I guess I will have to take a picture some day. I have the old style but really like it. Ray

3. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

Let me get some batteries in the camera and I'll get mine up.

4. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

Thanks to all of you who have emailed pics already. They are all AWESOME and we appreciate you taking the time to share with us.

Keep them coming - Would love to see more pics displaying the medals and trophies you've won shooting a SoftTouch, some poses with your SoftTouch and your dog, some showing you shooting at targets or clays with your SoftTouch gun. Let's mix it up, but please please keep your clothes on.... laughing out loud here David....

Thanks again ALL! and looking forward to see more GREAT pics.

Beth & Rob
    SoftTouch

5. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

ttt

6. mike campbell

mike campbell Active Member

I have one and would like another, but I heard delivery is on the order of 6+ months; is that correct? I'll order one when I hear the turnaround is <60 days. Or, like ProPort used to do, does SoftTouch schedule appointments for installation so the gun is not out of service for more than a few weeks?

7. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

Hi All - Because so many people want our highly effective SoftTouch system we established a reservation queue which is currently about 15 weeks out. This queue has been working well for the last 5 years. We take your information and offer you a firm quote for the installation and desired options/upgrades. Then about a week before your reservation is due up in the queue, we contact you to coordinate with your schedule and send us the stock. That way you don't have to be without your gun for the whole wait. AGAIN YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEND YOUR STOCK UNTIL WE ARE READY TO DO THE SERVICE. Once the stock is actually in our shop, the service(s) take 5-7 working days. So you will only be without your stock and receiver for 2 weeks or less with shipping times.

We established this queue to be fair to everyone who wants or needs our recoil system. Quality is our number one priority so we just won't hire a bunch of guys to hurry up and spit out more SoftTouch systems. We have been doing this for nearly 30 years and have had some huge learning curves from focusing on production quantity instead of quality. You are guaranteed that today each SoftTouch is built with care and based on the customers specifications. So we appreciate all your patience with the wait in our resevation queue and look forward to helping as many shooters as we can to stay in the game they love.

Don't forget to send your pics for our new webpage.

Beth

8. mike campbell

mike campbell Active Member

Thanks for the response. Having a backlog of work is a good thing. Having a reservation queue to manage it is a great thing!

9. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

ttt

10. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

It was a 18 week wait when I got on the list. Boy am I glad I had my soft touch installed. Best gun I have ever shot. Soft Touch with a release trigger and you pretty much have a Kolar that is lights out.
    As close to cheating as it gets.

11. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I went to your site last week to look at pictures that were sent in but could not find the link. How do you find it? Thanks, Ray

12. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

Hope you all have a GREAT THANKSGIVING! After the big meal, while you're watching the big game please take a few minutes to share your SoftTouch stock pictures with us.

13. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Second request.....

Where do you go, after going to your web page, to view shooters guns with the SoftTouch ??? I could not find the link. Ray

14. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

Sorry everyone. I haven't had a chance to put it all together yet and build the new page. Both of my older daughter's just had babies and we have been swamped here at work. My goal is to have the new page up and going by the end of January if not sooner.

Keep emailing us your pictures. We want to hear from all of you.

stocks@softtouchstocks.com

Thanks
    Beth

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.