1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Call your Senators today

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by TALLEND, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

Please call your Senators today----Tell them you are a voter,that will not support anyone that will not support your Constitutional Rights....

Tell them "NO NEW GUN LAWS"-----what part of "Shall not be infringed"don't you understand?

The news is already telling that a deal has been reached on "UNIVERSAL background checks"
    This is nothing but a "Gun,and Gun owner registry" for the FEDS----DONT LET IT HAPPEN..
    I wont be able to "legally"sell my shotgun to a friend without taking the gun and my friend to a gun "REGISTRY"(gun shop)and paying to register him as a gun owner to the FEDS-----------I wont be able to "legally",gift a shotgun to my grandson without registering him(to the FEDS as)as a gun owner

The Vote is set for tomorrow(Thursday)

I'm in Indiana--I have called---E-mailed--and sent letters, to Coats,Donnely,and Brooks

Call your SENATORS now----or lose your rights tomorrow

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I've been wearing them out, and am glad that they are both very pro gun

3. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Yea I have thm on speed dial.Barb and Diane and I go back a long ways.However I don't think I have swayed them.Especially Diane Feinstein.You know the one that wrote the bill.My senators don't give a s--- about what anybody says.They have no fear of not being re-elected.The only way they are going anywhere is death.

Darr

4. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Done to deaf ears...Continue through tomorrow too. Bad Boys, Bad Boys what r you gonna do....?

5. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

They got the needed votes to procede------

Indiana Senators,

Coats NO

Donnely yes-----------no suprise

Did YOU call your Senators??------My Senators office staff know me--when I call them I no longer have to give them my address.

I guess it has something to do with the letters,calls,and E-mails that they have been getting from me...

I alerady told Donnelys staff that I will not be voting for a Senator that doesnt represent me.....

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

My two have been Totally Worthless(except for their own gain) ever since they took their tennis shoes back to DC!!

Murray and Cantwell!!

They send the same form letters and never answer the Question put to them!!

And what I've seen on TS, its the same form letter sent by other Dumocrats!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.