1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Call you out on it"

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

hussein out on the continous campaign trail,,,,telling mayors that if they don't what HE thinks they should do,,,,he will, "...call you out on it...",,,,sounds like gangsta thug language instead of the "leader of the civilized world",,,,does the phrase, "lipstick on a pig" have a little ring here????

What have we done??????????

2. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

I think the most Americans have got the message. Check out today's stock market. We are close to a crash and maybe worse than the first one.

Mark Rounds

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Since our President is in the middle of On-The-Job-Training, he is floundering in a pit of inexperience and desperation.

One can only hope he is a quick study. So far, I have not seen evidence of this.

Surrounding himself with more experienced folks does not seem to be working out, either.

God Save the Republic.

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

I don't understand Obambi's concern. Enormous sums of money from the Porkulus bill will be spent on projects in urban areas. Urban areas have a history of electing 'trustworthy' members of Obambi's party. People like former D.C. mayor Marion Barry who now serves as a D.C. alderman. People like former Detroit mayor, Kwame Kilpatric. People like Chicago's current and long time mayor Richard M. 'Richie' Daley. The list continues ad. nauseum.

I'm sure Obambi's admonitions will guarantee all the loot gets properly skimmed - I mean spent - prudently.

HA, HA, HA...

6. tachyon

tachyon Member

The mayors are all for the porkulus bill. They are like hogs running to the trough. The money will be flowing the projects will be funded, support will be bought.

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

8. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Every time big O opens his mouth the stock market takes another plunge (notice I didn't say dip).

The only things selling well as a result of his efforts so far are firearms and booze.

Or, his senate seat which ought to be open again soon.

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

He has to use the tough guy talk to make it sound like he's doing something. Even democrats are starting to complain about the stimulus bill, so he must appease with rhetoric.

10. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"The very change that swept Democrats into D.C. will surely sweep them away again if they squeeze ordinary citizens too much to pay for the failings of others."

"And if you live your life right, pay your bills and take care of your mortgage, all you might get is the mini-tax break of $400 per person. That’s about enough money for each of you to go to lunch once a week -– but only for a fast food lunch. At $7.69 a week, Obama’s “Making Work Pay” tax credit doesn’t make work pay very well."

"The Roman Caesars appeased their people with bread and circuses. In 2009, Obama has offered us bread, too. But this time it’s just a few items from the Dollar Menu at McDonald’s. And, for circuses, the passage of his 1,071-page American Recovery and Reinvestment Act certainly ought to qualify. More than 300 Senators and Representatives –- nearly all of them Democrats –- voted for the largest spending bill in history without ever reading the darn thing!"

"We’re still mad as hell. And now Democrats can’t blame anyone else for a change."

11. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

There are two classes of people in this Country. Those who will pay, do pay or paid taxes and those that never will, don't now or never did.

Democrats take money from the first and give it to the second. As such, pick your group and vote accordingly.

12. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

This may sound funny, but my Bookkeeper of 15 years is Black. He would make a great President. Smart, very savvy about finance, raised a family, successful, has many white clients. And one Amerind. LOL

He is probably overqualified for the position.

13. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

I have a little funny that I'd like to put on here,don't know how. Has anyone an e-mail that I could send it to and you could post it,thanks. GOOD LUCK

14. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

15. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

"What have we done??????????"

Whaddya mean 'we,' White Man?

Tony

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Tony,,,,if you are referring to me,,,,"we" means America,,,,or do you not count YOURSELF as being in that group?????

17. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

oh man.....

18. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

No Civilization can survive without morality. Joe Goldberg

Soon we will be living in the age of Anarchy! ( if where not already there)

The new social consciousness is not morality. Morality was lost when God left our public schools in the 70's. Helping those less fortunate but ignoring personal responsibility is immoral. Worrying about a flower or frog while people are starving is immoral. The collapse of the extended family and lack of morality will surely lead to the disruption of our way of life.

19. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

And some day we have to answer for all of those abortions. If we didn't actually particpate, we didn't stop it either so we still have to answer.

1,100,000 per year just as a means of birth control for God's sake!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.