1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Call me stupid....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Jun 14, 2013.

1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

...but I think the bottom line is if we accept any more third world immigrants into this country, main streamers, can not continue to share gun rights. That is the bottom line as I read that we are arming the rebels in Syria. The rebels have sworn loyalty to our enemy, al Quaida and that Obama is planning to bring the Syrian refugees to America.

Immigration is the key to everything and Americans are going to be forced to choose between immigrants and or their gun rights. That is what I see coming down the pike and call me stupid if you must however...Dems are hell bent on making the choice for you...and have already taken steps to loosen your hold.

After the gun rights are gone, and the offended win their court cases its all over but the shouting For God given rights. No God, no rights.

And there in lies the great humanitarian cause that is supposed to be the end that justifies the means to gun control and confiscation and UN involvement that also spells the end of Constitutional government in the USA? What a scheme.

Personally I think Russia incited the problem in the middle east and they should be wholly responsible for the refugees. Let Russia turn them into Progressives or they can stay and fight in their own country to make it what they want.

There's more but I bet you can figure it out from there... America Sorry No Vacancies

2. Mapper

Mapper Member

Who is going to run the convenience stores? And with Obamacare nearly upon us, we are going to need some doctors who are willing to work longer hours. No more 9 to 5 with Wednesday afternoons off. And those 50k a year malpractice insurance policies are not going to get any cheaper. And liquor stores. You don't expect us to go through all this sober, do you?

3. rpeerless

That would be own the convenience stores (foreign monopoly????) I wonder. As for the Obamacare, no one will be able to afford the patient responsibility portions of the bills, lab fees etc and will skip the medical care altogether so the docs will have lots of free time and low wages because of the people that will go and push the patient portion onto taxpayers and the gov will only pay so much. As for the liquor stores, somehow they always make money...except in areas where there are too many for a given population...

4. John 53

John 53 Member

I do not know what part of the country you are from, but I know several doctors down here in the south, and NONE of them get to work 9 to 5. My last surgery was scheduled for 7 AM, not after 9. That same doctor was talking to me at 7:30 that evening.

Pull your head out of the sand the next time you are at the emergency room in the middle of the night and YOUR doctor is treating you.

At present, I am battling cancer, and have seen my doctors show up in my room at all hours of the day and night. So I am calling BS on both of you.

John

5. rpeerless

BS on you John, I'm speaking from experience. Spouse and I are on O care prototype, only plan offered. Lab bills 200.00 patient pay bills 16 between the two of us. We've stopped making maintenance appointments until we can catch up. On children's coverage lab $125.00 patient pay office fee out of pocket 60.00. Why bother having insurance? No goey Doctor.

No goey shooty either.

Premium deduction additional $2400.

My prediction is that only those with the gift cards will be at the drs and hospitals.

Still waiting to see if $245.00 test bill is covered sent back and forth 3 times.

6. rpeerless

tinman88,

Thanks and you took it one step further to the surveilance.

We're just getting a sample of the treatment everyone will get with O care and it's terrible. The gov deserves a bill for the full time bookkeeper one will have to hire to make sense and keep track of all these bills that arrive 2-3 months later.

7. rpeerless

And speaking of surveilance why the move to gun control if the govt is in your dishwasher listening to you unwrap your new online purchase?

(Is that why the Sopranos met in the basement?)

8. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

I do not know where people get the idea that doctors work 9-5 with Wednesdays off. Hollywood? After 35 years in the profession, I still put in 60-70hr work weeks and definitely no Wednesdays off. I'm at the hospital at 6:30am pre-oping my cases, and make sure I do my post-op rounds on them before I go home (8:30-9:00pm). No breakfast, no lunch, and a very late dinner. This weekend is my on-call, so I worked today and will be working tomorrow too.. 12-14 hour work days with no day off for 14 days. I'd love to have half the free time some people think I have. Not complaining. I chose this profession. Just want to set the record straight. My colleagues in the different specialties work even more hours than I do. Chichay

9. rpeerless

Probably from the office help saying when to call for test results and the like. You left out the half day on Fridays :)

10. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Were you always stupid? Or is this something that just occurred recently? :)

11. rpeerless

When I started the thread I thought, when someone actually says, "Hey, Stupid!" that would be the end of the thread. It's getting closer...:)

12. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

My wife had surgery Friday at 6:30AM as She was first in line. Doctor was there at 6:00AM getting ready. I had knee replacement surgery three months ago with surgery at 7:00AM. My Dr came in at 6PM making his rounds. As Chichay pointed out, He chose the profession and it sure ain't no picnic. Yes they make pretty good money but when you consider the hours they put in it's not that good. Jackie B.

13. rpeerless

Hope you and your wife recover to tip top shape and thank God for our medical professionals, but o'care is for the birds.

14. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

At least we don't have a third world immigrant from a Kenyan like country running the white house???

15. Mapper

Mapper Member

OK, my remarks were satirical!! And John53, I am a cancer survivor, so I know the drill. And Peerless, my coverage(Medicare, etc.) seems better than yours, but it won't matter much after Obamacare gets completely implemented.

16. rpeerless

Mapper, I got that your remarks were satirical. Take it from 'Stupid'.

17. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Who is,,,,,,,,,,,,Joe Biden.

18. rpeerless

Oh and look I fell for the bait and switch. A topic that started about refugees and gun rights suddenly transformed into a obamacare discussion.

Sorry stuck on stupid. Conservatives take note:

...but I think the bottom line is if we accept any more third world immigrants into this country, main streamers, can not continue to share gun rights. That is the bottom line as I read that we are arming the rebels in Syria. The rebels have sworn loyalty to our enemy, al Quaida and that Obama is planning to bring the Syrian refugees to America.

Immigration is the key to everything and Americans are going to be forced to choose between immigrants and or their gun rights. That is what I see coming down the pike and call me stupid if you must however...Dems are hell bent on making the choice for you...and have already taken steps to loosen your hold.

After the gun rights are gone, and the offended win their court cases its all over but the shouting For God given rights. No God, no rights.

And there in lies the great humanitarian cause that is supposed to be the end that justifies the means to gun control and confiscation and UN involvement that also spells the end of Constitutional government in the USA? What a scheme.

Personally I think Russia incited the problem in the middle east and they should be wholly responsible for the refugees. Let Russia turn them into Progressives or they can stay and fight in their own country to make it what they want.

There's more but I bet you can figure it out from there... America Sorry No Vacancies