1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Calilori first trophy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by awbenz, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Calilori won her first Trophy last weekend. I bet she loves her new Browning. Congradulations to her.. Allen

2. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Congrads Lori! I'm sure there will be plenty more coming in the future.

Rick

3. calilori

calilori TS Member

Hey thanks guys. It was a total kick. I won a weather station. After reading the bad trophy thread a few weeks ago I must say I am VERY happy with my weather station!

4. 682LINY

682LINY Member

good shooting ,,,,keep it up,,,

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

"Congratulations", I won a weather station at a shoot a long time ago, and all it ever says is sunny and warm since I moved to Arizona ... Hope its the first one of many for you, enjoy it and keep us posted on the weather outlook ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Contrats Lori; I'm reminded once again of that timid first time poster that was so unsure how to learn anything about trapshooting and had to be prodded to join the folks at Kingsburg where she'd surely run into way more free advice than ever to be used.....Bob Dodd

7. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Ok so what did you shoot? Inquiring minds wanna know!

Congrats!!

8. dverna

dverna Active Member

Well done girl. It is a boost isn't it!!!

My girlfriend and I started shooting this year and she wanted a fancy leather shell bag like one of guys (Frank Woods - who is a one of the best guys at our club) was using. She asked him what it cost and he replied "About $50,000". Well, he had won it at a shoot and that was what he figured he had spent getting to the level he shoots at.

I got a little $15/20 knife for my first "trophy". I think it cost me about $10,000. But the feeing is priceless.

Keep your head down and break'em all!!

Don

9. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Calilori-Congratulations!!! The first trophy is the one you will never forget. My first is one that I think I treasure the most even though it was a traveling trophy. Keep up the good work and keep the shiny's coming.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

10. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Hey Kid,

That is really great! Enjoy it and here is hoping there will be many more to come.

Jim

11. JRW

JRW Member

Calilori; Congrats the first is one you will always think of. Wife put all of mine in a curio cabinet. Except my first it sits out where I can see it now and then. Shoot well and often. Jerry in MI.

12. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Way to go gurl!!!!!!! I just packed my very first trophy for a move. The first one is alway a special trophy and you'll win many more! Hap

13. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Congrats, Lori. That's great. My first was a pretty decent barbecue grill. We all know those things wear out, but I used it til there wasn't much left of it and I was sad to see it go. Enjoy that weather station, I don't think they wear out very fast!

14. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Congratulations Calilori:
    A weather station might come in handy in my neck of the woods since there is a Tornado watch out here today.

You have came a long way because as Bob dodd was talking about a gal first coming on here and didn't know if she would fit in at one of the gun clubs and didn't know how to go about to ask for advice well it looks like it must had been several people to help you out on your questions.

Ok report back after the next trophy.

Foghorn

15. calilori

calilori TS Member

The funny thing is that the person who has helped me out the most is the one that I beat in the shoot off....I think his pride may have taken a little hit!!! He was a perfect gentleman about it though and I know that he was happy for me too.

16. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Lori, Congrats on your trophy! My guess is your mentor is just as proud as your are! My wife still remembers the first trophy she ever won. It was at the McCown G.C. in central Ill. 34 years ago. She was very proud of it. Sadly it was lost in a Hurricane several years ago. Congrats again, and here's to many more during your shooting career!

17. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Congrats Lori!!! You'll look at that first trophy with pride before every big shoot to come.....Good shooting girlfriend!

18. gotbass

gotbass Member

Way to go Lori.

19. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Congrats: On your first of many trophy's Calilori. Does this mean we all can shoot up your hat now. Jeff

20. Janet

Janet TS Member

Keep it up, Calilori, it just gets better. Congrats!

Janet CJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.