1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

calilori can i pick your brain

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by targetshooter, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. targetshooter

targetshooter Member

Calilori there was a trapshooter that passed several years ago he was from chowchilla and shot there also all i can remember was his name was Crow i have been trying to remember his name maybe you could help?

2. calilori

calilori TS Member

Kenny Crow would have been his name. He was my mom's cousin! It's a small world huh?

3. Shotgunbutch

Shotgunbutch Member

Was Chowchila the place where some creeps buried some school kids in a bus or in container a bunch of years ago? Are the perps still in prison? Were you living there then?

Arnie

4. calilori

calilori TS Member

It was 1976. And yes, they are still in prison. I've lived here my entire life.

5. targetshooter

targetshooter Member

Thank you Calilori we were talking about that last week then i saw your post that you were from chowchilla

6. calilori

calilori TS Member

You are welcome. It's a small town. Everybody knows everybody.

7. targetshooter

targetshooter Member

do you ever shoot ata or leaque shoots?

8. calilori

calilori TS Member

I do. They used to live across the street from my aunt and uncle and their daughter Kristy was 2 years behind me in school. I think she may have dated my cousin.

I shoot ATA, I'm thinking about shooting Kingsburg Spring League. My regular club is Fresno Trap and Skeet.

9. calilori

calilori TS Member

HA! Lisa....Crystal was just talking the other night when we were coming home that she was kind of sad about the big orange closing down. I didn't remember the Honest Injun slogan until you just mentioned it. You remember that stuff like you come to Chowchilla often...............

10. targetshooter

targetshooter Member

Zardozforty what leaque did you shoot?

11. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Heading up the 99 just ain't the same without the big orange...and the stop light at Livingston :)

12. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Lisa,

Hope to see you and Dave sometime soon.

Bomber

13. targetshooter

targetshooter Member

Im a regular at newman im even a board member the place is really starting to look good all 5 houses have new runways and yes i know harold,i grew up in livingston.

14. calilori

calilori TS Member

My daughter's stepmother's grandson used to work at the Newman club. His name is Jason....I'm not of the lastname though. He's a portuguese young man. Do you know him?

15. targetshooter

targetshooter Member

how long ago?

16. calilori

calilori TS Member

a year or so ago.

17. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

My brothers and I used to do some serious fezzunt reapin on a friends farm about five miles west of Chowchilla in the early 70s. Sure had some fun times up there! Hap

18. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

My wife's maternal family were Fresno/Madera/and so on. There was enough travelin' up and down hwy 99 to begin to remember which eucalyptus tree to avoid at night. I had the good fortune not to have to work that highway with the fog, troublesome miscreants, and the plethora of eucalypts to run into. I well remember that school bus incident my own self. The world shrinks again....breakemall....Bob Dodd

19. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Hey Lori....Are you palnning to shoot in Kingsburg for the Winterchain ATA? I think that is the first time we all will be over there...We still need to make that trip to Fresno!!!!!! Hope you all have a good Christmas and see you soon..You should think about coming to Santa Maria in Feb for the Winter CHain shoot there if you can...Tell Lisa too!!! Kym

20. calilori

calilori TS Member

Hey thanks Kym! I've been having trouble with my Lupus and Fribromyalgia this winter and haven't really shot much at all, but I really do plan to shoot KIngsburg for the winter chain. I'm not sure about Santa Maria though. I'll pass on your message to Lisa, although I'm pretty sure she'll read it here! We will go to Fresno soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.