1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

California Winter Chain in Kingsburg

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rmngtngrl, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

The second Winter Chain buckle will be up for grabs at Kingburgs during their ATA shoot Mar 3rd and 4th.(Winter Chain buckle awarded on the Handicap on sunday!) Come on out and shoot for a beautiful buckle..... Kym

2. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

3. glasman

glasman TS Member

Kym:

Any SM results?

Jason

4. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Yes..... I won!!1 Just kidding....(but I did win a few events)
    Where were you and lonnie this weekend???? I was hoping to punch you!!!!! Walt should have all the results up on cgsta site here today...I would post them here but I can't remember all the names and I don't want t leave anyone out. Hope to see you at Kingsburg. Kym

5. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

6. calilori

calilori TS Member

Hey Kym,
    Are you ready for that tattoo? I happen to know a place in Fresno that takes walk-ins on Saturday evenings...........

7. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

I feel faint.....

8. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Lori Hope you are going to be there shooting...I saw on one of the threads where your Dad has had some medical issues...hope he is doing ok....

9. calilori

calilori TS Member

I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday. It will only be my second registered shoot, and I totally suck still, but it will be fun.

10. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

You will do just fine....I do remember you taking the Ladies Clinic at Kingsburg and you shot just fine...make sure you say hi...I'llprobably see you when I handicap you for the shoot....see you there...Kym

11. calilori

calilori TS Member

John,
    Are you coming to Kingsburg? I'm a lucky newbie...I have friends who are willing to squad with me. I am hoping to make it to Kern to shoot with you guys the following week. Then you'll have to put your money where your mouth is and squad with me there!!!

Kym, I was looking at the flyer and I see that I will have to have penalty yardage at the Kingsburg shoot. I've only shot 100 singles and 100 handicap registered targets so far. Oh well, after the next two weeks, I can be placed back with the "you suck" crowd and shoot D class and 10 yards!

12. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

there is no "you suck class" if there was I would have won something in there I am sure.... my scores had not been that stellar for a few shoots!!!! Ok Ok a lot of shoots.... finally got the problem fixed though..( it was a grey matter problem) Glad to see that you are gonna be shooting at Kern the folowing week...We will be there on Sunday for the Handicap shoots....(Sat the 10th we have sctp practice...) bring friends....Kym

13. glasman

glasman TS Member

KYM..

Looks as if I need to bring a bunch to Kingsburg..Did you have to buy a trailer to take home all that hardware last weekend?

Good shooting..See you very soon,

Jason

14. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Bring em all!!! Yeah I had a good weekend but I did miss you, your Dad and Lonnie...Hope to see you all this weekend... and at Kern the following weekend...my shoot calendar jsut keeps getting more and more filled up...but oh wel I love it...see you this weekend and be sure to stop by the camp for afew adult type beverages AFTER the shooting!!!

15. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Kym: What is the program for Sunday? Walt

16. 3DHC

3DHC Member

Walt,

They have it posted on their website:

http://www.kingsburggunclub.org/march_shoot_2007.htm

Butch

17. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Walt....I am sure it is singles handicap doubles with the Winter chain buckle on the Handicap on SUNDAY...hope to see you there..... Kym

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.