1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

California wanting money now

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bisi, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I see where Cal is wanting the Feds to buy 7 billion worth of their bonds. The gates are open and here they come. Who will be next NY, MI?

2. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

I think they should sell them to Mexico. Don't ask us to subsidize their policy of providing services to the flood of illegals pouring into the state.

3. zap

zap TS Member

Spent the majority of my life in calif. until i was old enough and savy enough to realize that the scum scuking liberals will take every penny you have and still demand more from you as they are in a word "pathetic"

they live to aquire money from others to pay for those that are to fricking lazy to work ie: blacks,illegal imigrants, asians etc. it is a pathetic situation there and i am so glad im out of there for good they are the most pathetic, ignorant and ass-a- nine bunch of loosers i have ever seen. calif. is simply lost and will never recover as they are a.s.s. wipes to the "enlightened " thinkers who s only purpose in life is to expouse their radical life styles and thinking ie: berkley. what a bunch of total loosers that contribute nothing to the world other than cahose. go smoke some more dope calif . and marry gays, legalize drugs, save the trees, piss on the lawn and sleep under the bridges you a.s.s holes

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Cripes, when is "the big one" gunna hit and cause Commiefornia to slide into the ocean?

5. JH

JH Well-Known Member

The People's Republic of Taxmania needs more money? Ultra-left wingers need more money to pay for programs? Maybe Barbra Streisand and her Hollywood Obamites will come to the rescue....don't hold your breath.....

6. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Does not California have a lot of oil and natural gas off its shores?

Are they not smart enough to recover more of this resource and to reap the economic benefits of increased employment and business taxes?

Did California not balance its current year budget by including significant revenues from future fiscal years?

Does it not seem that California's finances are like trying to ride a bicycle 600 moles per hour?

How much longer before California goes belly up?

During the Great Depression, some states and cities, like Detroit, Michigan, paid their salaries and expenses with "script". The "script" would be redeemed when the city or state had sufficient cash to buy it from the holders. Some merchants accepted script and others did not.

California, IMO, does not deserve a Federal bail out. Once a Federal bail out starts, when will it ever end?

Ed Ward

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The rats are lining up for the cheese.

Not enough cheese.

Too many rats.

Time to go hunting.

HM

8. GRR

GRR TS Member

California can take Obama's tax proposal and tax everybody that makes over $250,000 at a state tax of 80%, then all the movie shit heads will be happy and get the state out of doubt.

California made it a sanctuary state now pay for it yourself.

9. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I'm fairly broke too. How does an individual line up for the cheese? I sure could use some to go with my whine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.