1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

California Trapshooting Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pres. 86, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pres. 86

Pres. 86 TS Member

Jul 2, 2007
    As the President of the California Trapshooting Hall of Fame, I would like to respond to BeltFeds posting of June 25, 2007. I am sorry you are disappointed with the C.T.H.O.F.,but I am sure it is only because you have not taken the time to communicate directly with any of our Directors to express your feelings. First, I would like to make it clear that the Board is not made up of a group of Good Old Boys. Those that serve on the Board take their positions very seriously and make fair and unbiased decisions regarding every shooter that is submitted for consideration to the Hall of Fame. You asked the question, Do you want a Hall of Fame for the great shooters or a club for your friends that ignores real accomplishments? I don't know if you were referring to the 2007 Inductees or those of previous years, but you are welcome to review the shooting records of the indutees in question with total confidentiality and explain why you feel they are not worthy of the honor that has been bestowed upon them.

Bob Gioia
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

famous california trapshooters