1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

California State Senate voted ban on lead ammuniti

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by NJFlyer, Sep 10, 2013.

1. NJFlyer

NJFlyer Member

http://cert1.mail-west.com/fs/distribution:wl/119o75i30kpdxht/11plnol70tktkoa/daid/11plq1xt2m8724h

2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

Leave it to California. Glad I live in Gods country. If I did live in California I would be moving ship pronto.

3. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

That's bad news for fellow shooters in CA. Sorry for your loss. When does this go into effect and how are your trap clubs planning on dealing with it?

4. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

VOTE THOS NIT WITS OUT!!!! Where is the NRA??? Why aren't we spending big bucks to stop this junk??? Calif. politicians can be bought---DO IT!!!

This is coming everywhere if we don't stop it NOW!! I remember when we started shooting steel to save eagles eggs. Don't think they can't close us down.

I don't think I know anyone in Calif any more but for darned sure, Mississippi will always take good people. COME ON DOWN!!! Do you like sweet tea?? Do you like fried food???

5. Bakerking31

Bakerking31 TS Member

This only passed the senate and not by much. I dont think it will pass the assembly. But eventually its coming.
    If they can ban the ammunition its the same as banning the guns which is their goal.

6. northern mist

northern mist TS Member

First let me say the NRA through the years has stood up to those in California that want to ban guns and ammunition. However, if the people in California who vote keep electing the same people they have no one to blame but themselves.

7. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

If that law passes, I'd have my house on the market in week.
    Feel sorry for those that are not retired and are stuck in that
    liberal state.

8. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

The NRA could GAF about shotguns and they have their head in a dark place about everything else too. They couldn't even keep the Feds off the lead BS and now that is in place do you think they have anything for the locals????

Since when have they helped the California shooters??

And being somewhere else ain't gonna save you. When one state passes this crap you are all on the hit list

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Not so semper. Comifornia has some big cities that carry the voting base. I'll bet the NRA wrote you off as a loss. College towns, libs, silicone valley,.....not exactly gun value/friendly territory. Money can be spent better elsewhere.

The Californians have to carry the mail on this one. Convince the neighbors. If you can't...move.

10. BryanF

BryanF Active Member

The NRA has been fighting all of these in California. They can't do it alone. Many want to blame someone else because they aren't actively trying to help stop these bills. How many here bitch about these laws but refuse to support the only effective lobbying group trying to stop these bills. Stop your bitching and get off your asses and help stop these politicians before you lose all of your rights!

Bryan<br>
    NRA Patron member