1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

California Shoot with Vendors

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trap32, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap32

Trap32 Member

Does anyone know of any upcoming California shoots that will have vendors with demo guns? I'm looking to test a few before deciding on a new toy.

Thanks!

Bill

2. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Your best bet is to come over in late Febuary 2011 to the Spring Grand. There will be a quite few vendors there, but trying to shoot a demo gun even there is questionable, but I imagine there are a few that will let a tire kicker try their product. The Spring Grand in Tucson is the largest shoot on the west coast.

The Grand is Sparta is the only shoot that all of the vendors are there and will let you shoot a demo gun.

Tom Strunk

3. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Bill; The Spring Grand will have several vendors with about any gun you may want to try. Most all will let you "test drive" one of their guns. Testing a brand new gun is always a touchy situation. There are always used versions of almost any gun and dealers welcome you to try any/all that you are interested in.

Hope to see you there...............merlyn

4. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

Triple B Gun Club in El Monte has some demo's you can try,,,
    Norman

5. Trap32

Trap32 Member

Thanks for the information. I would really like to try and make it to the Spring Grand in Tuscon.

We'll see how my work schedule goes.

Bill

6. Trap32

Trap32 Member

Snglfoot,

I use to shoot at Triple B's. I started there when they were still Pachmayers. Nice place, friendly folks. I am in Northern California now and there aren't a lot of large fields like Triple B up here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how much to use demo guns triple b