1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

California meeting announced

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cnjranch, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

California Shooters,

The first meeting date and location has been scheduled for March 18, 2012 at 1:00 pm. Location will be at the Hampton Inn which is located at 1530 Hamner Avenue in the city of Norco. The agenda and panel will be anounced soon. This will be a great meeting to attend and hope to see you there.

James Hammond

California Delegate

2. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

James, I would have liked to attend, but,,you have it on Sunday, and quite a ways south of me,,,so,,,

Norman

3. BMC

BMC Member

Two blocks from my house. What's the meeting about?

4. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Brian

The meeting is to discuss the changes and direction the ATA/CGSTA are going. It was decided that Norco is relatively in the middle of the shooting community in the South. An agenda will be posted shortly and emailed to those that have provided their emails. If everyone can pass the information on to the shooters it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks James

5. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

6. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

James,

Will members be able to speak ?

7. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Warpspeed,

Absolutely!! We look forwarded to new ideas and how we can improve trapshooting. Agenda should be posted here and on the CGSTA website shortly. Hope to see you there.

James

8. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

California Shooters

The agenda has been posted on the CGSTA website and at the top of trapshooters.com. If you have any questions please let me know. Hope to see everyone there.

Thanks, James

9. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Emails sent to those who have provided their emails. Hope to see everyone there next week.

James

10. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

11. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

12. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

It appears the weather is not going to be the best in Southern California on Sunday. Hope those that are attending travel safe.

13. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

14. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

James,

Will there be minutes taken and published for those of us that cannot attend? If so, where will they be published?

Thanks,

Kevin

15. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Kevin,

The meeting is similar to a town hall meeting and no minutes will be taken. The good news is that I am in the middle of writing the Trap Times article which will be posted on the CGSTA website soon. I will be including the important details in the article. Sorry you wont be able to make it.

If the article did not answer something or clarification is needed send me an email or give me a call anytime.

Thanks, James

16. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

17. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

18. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

So how was the meeting?

19. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Tom,

We had a very small turnout but walked away with some great ideas from those that attended. Candy will be calling you soon to talk about one of the ideas as you would be the one to tell us how we can get it done.

We are working on the next meeting in Central California. We are anticipating the meeting might take place at Tulare on Saturday during their Winter Chain Shoot. More info coming soon. Also will have some of the info in the next Trap Times article.

Thanks, James

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.