1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

California loses two shooting Inspirations!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by commish, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. commish

commish Member

Northern California lost two shooters this week. Coach BJ McDaniel and Ken Fong from Martinez gun club. Both of these gentlemen helped many young shooters, unselfishly giving of themselves because of a desire to see our youth and shooting sports succeed. Both were competitors themselves and new the joy of winning and how to pass that on. They will be sorely missed but they leave a legacy that will carry on in some of our promising young shooters!

2. pufftarget

pufftarget Active Member

Amen.

Chuck

3. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

So sorry to hear that.

Mike C.

Groveland, CA

4. brownk80

brownk80 Member

I didn't know BJ McDaniel but I did know Ken Fong and consider him a good friend. There wasn't a finer, nicer, more helpful person when it came to helping a new shooter or a young person. Ken was always a great guy to be around, willing to discuss guns, stock, technique or anything else that happened to come up with a ready smile and fun sense of humor. Great guy, great friend and a great loss to the shooting community. He will be missed.

Brownk80

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Didn't have the pleasure of knowing these gentleman, But Id like to extend my condolences to their family's. Dave Bishop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.