1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

California deficit 16 BILLION, thats with B!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

So tax payers are leaving the State.

Deficit almost doubled since January!!!!

State with 12% of population, has 33% of welfare recipients.

Wants another tax increase this November

State employee pensions breaking larger cities, with Stockton first on the verge to go bankrupt.

See what I keep saying about the left being mentally ill?

And for the last 40 years, people say, California is a bellweather State, whose trends are followed by other States. I always wondered why any State would want to be that stupid.

For years I have watched people from CA move to CO and then want to bring their nonsense laws and taxes here.

I know not all people from CA are knotheads, but it makes you wonder why they elected Gov. Moonbeam again.

I think again, it is good intentions gone bad and more takers than providers voting.

2. Rick Barker

So tax payers are leaving the State.

State with 12% of population, has 33% of welfare receipiants

Wants another tax increase this November

State employee pensions breaking larger cities, with Stockton first to go bankrupt.

See what I keep saying about the left being mentally ill?

And for the last 40 years, people say, California is a bellweather State, whose trends are followed by other States. I always wondered why any State would want to be that stupid.

For years I have watched people from CA move to CO and then want to bring their nonsense laws and taxes here.

3. Rick Barker

AND I AM NOT SLAMING KALYFORNIA.

I see the same thing happening elsewhere.

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Why not let France annex California? They are simpatico, are they not? More taxes (75% in France) and more welfare, and a home-away-from-home for Muslims! Perfect together. Sanctuarty cities and all!

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Good Intentions????

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

FEAB9

Curt

6. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I would not worry about it. They are going to increase taxes and get a bailout from Washington, not including additional stimulus monies.

Washington just borrows the money from China to give to the states (unions) so no big deal, right?

7. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Moonbeam is playing this card to get backing for his new tax initiative.

How Clever!

If we raise taxes again, bad today, even worse tomorrow.

Dave

8. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Both the Western and Eastern US are sucking the life blood out of the middle of the country.....

Of course if Joe would like he could post his information about the total spending habits of the States and show us what percent is caused by unions.

9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I'm not sure it's polite to call stlkeet mentally ill.

10. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Hmmm... it almost seems like subsidizing sloth and immorality, spending money you don't have and allowing yourselves to be overrun by illegal aliens and other criminals might be questionable policy. LOL.

-Gary

11. Rick Barker

12. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

The sad part is the people whom flee Ca take their liberalism/insanity with them to a new state. Look at Nevada. 20 years ago it was a great place, now look at it. Get a block off the strip in Vegas and it is LA. Gangs, graffiti, illegals, razor wire around all businesses, curtesy of former Californians.

A few years ago there was an article in a news magazine that said there are more people living in Idaho whom were born in CA, than born in Idaho.

I think ever state should pass a law stating that any person who has lived in CA not be allowed to ever vote in any new state they choose to reside.

Why don't we just start selling chunks of CA to the Chinese in exchange for debt forgiveness? Start with the Bay area. Do I hear a Trillion??

13. crusha

crusha TS Member

Now Bisi, that is an idea that makes sense. All Asians just loooove California. It's the Golden Oasis they all dream of getting to.

Sheeeeet...I bet we could finance America for another 50 years, just off of selling L.A. to them.

Okay...25.

14. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

buzzy, the "deal breaker" in the sale - would have to be that the Chinese must retain possession of the CA politicians: Pelosi, Gov. Moonbeam, Maxine Waters, Di Feinstien, Babs Boxer, "Henry the Hog" Waxman, etc............

Have you ever wondered why Pelosi wasn't in Guyana with the Rev. Jim Jones and the Peoples Temple (formerly based in SF) on that fateful day???? Or was she? Head mixologist???

Pelosi has never officially denied being a member of the Manson Family either. What's up with that??

15. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

My friends from Colorado, have been screaming for years about the Californians coming into their towns. They come in waves and bring their liberal bs with them, changing the very s which attracted them to Colorado in the first place.

16. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Heck, after Blagojevich, Illinois is dealing with a 13 Billion dollar deficit (he kept saying it was 2 or 3) and they don't even have a beach! Guess he'd spent too much time hiding in the toilet.

They've already raised state income tax from 3 to 4.5% ("only temporary") and it didn't even faze it. Last week they said the state (union) pension plan was 80 BILLION in the red. Guess they'd better sign up some new recruits so you'll still retire with full bennies.

Illinois Governor "Moonbeam" has decided one solution is to cut 2.7 billion out of Medicaid (I guess just close all of the nursing homes?). Not to worry, they still have a powerful "friend" in D.C..

17. Rick Barker

Birdogs

Why, I would rather have 10 Texans move here than one Kalifornian.

Although I would wonder why they would want to leave Texas in the first place. : )

18. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

While you guys are busy slamming my home state, I'll just sit back and enjoy my year round shooting and mid 70's temperatures for 80% of the year.

Not everyone in the state of California is a commie like our current idiot Moonbeam and all his cronies. But Moonbeam told us he was going to fix this issue when he got re-elected. Seems to be getting worse by the day. I wonder how come he can't see where the money is being spent and zero in on the over spenders? Or is that just too much logic to be used by a Democrat?

Instead of using common sense, the Dem's want to make it easy on themselves and tax the rich for everything. That way they keep what they have and don't piss off any voting bretheren...

19. Rick Barker

Bucko43

Not slamming the State or the hard working people that live there, just can't figure out the people that run it.

What was the name of the governor that Arnold replaced, because it seems the voters memory is short??

20. Skeeix

Skeeix TS Member

I get tired of you guys lumping everyone in California into one big pile of crap. I have lived in Calfornia for 60 years and have seen the decline in this state . I served my country in Korea, worked most of my adult life, raised a family, saved my money and enjoy my retirement. This state would be fine if we if we put a wall around the bay area and let everyone else in California go on with their lives. Why don't you guys that live in other states implore you congessmen and senators to close the borders.My wife worked at childrens hospital fot 25 years and if and when you went to the ER you would gind it full of hispanics who were being treated as non revenue patients. Don't give me the BS about the people leaving here bringing their liberal ideas to infect other states as these are the ones able to get away from the crap that is in Sacramento. By the way, shot sporting clays today and the sun was so bright it was hard to see some of the targets.

Clyde

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.