1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

California Assembly Bill AB1527

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bucko43, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Folks,

Tomorrow the California appropriations committee is going to review for approval an anti-gun bill AB1527, which will make it illegal to openly carry a shotgun or rifle. That means you can't openly carry a shotgun to a trap range. This bill was passed a year ago to make it illegal to openly carry a handgun. The Democrat and anti-gun assemblyman Anthony Portantino has ammended it to include long guns.

Please contact by calling or email the people in the link above and let them know that you oppose this bill and lets hope there is enough to respond to kill this thing.

I have a pdf copy of the assembly bill if you would like to read it. Send me a private message with your email address and I'll email it to you.

Thanks,

Kevin

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

why would anyone want to live in wakofornia

3. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Because we get to shoot year round...we just may have to hide our guns while doing it...

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.