1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

California 2 Yard Reduction Update (Numbers)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cnjranch, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

California Shooters,

I have received the list and will be submitting my recommendation to the CHC. While looking at the list I compiled the numbers based on each yardage. In California there are a total of 1164 shooters who are anticipated to receive reductions.

Please remember you must shoot from the yardage that is on the most current card you have in your possession. The ATA website is not to be used for classification.

James Hammond

California Delegate

[​IMG]

2. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

James, I noticed on-line that I had been reduced from 24 to 22. I called Kathy (at ATA) and had it put back. I had a code that was designed to stop my reductions, and had taken vol. punch, and was took at that time I could not be reducted for 2 years,,and they did it anyway,,,I am sure happy they ask me before they mussed with things,,,,oh well, Life goes on I guess.

Norman

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

All codes, except "L", were taken off temporarily to facilitate the 2-yard reduction offer.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I took the "0%" option. They have already corrected me back to my earned yardage

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Interesting percentages. Especially the 20 yd line. I wonder if the hold true throughout the country??

Don

6. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Can't wait until I can shoot from behind the house... maybe stand on top of the house? Fred

7. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Thanks James,

Interesting info. If everyone takes the reduction and is OKd by you we will have 403 long yardage shooters moving foward, and 309 20yds to 18. Might be a tough year in Handicap. May have to raise the western zone trigger point after this year.

Robert Terry

8. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

The 20 yard group has always been the largest. All beginning shooters mixed with those taking their reductions etc.

This is going to be a very different handicap year for sure!!

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.