1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***Calif. Pita State Shoot Info**

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hitmissone, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitmissone

Hitmissone TS Member

Since I never got a program in the mail this year, does anyone know the program? I'm sure Trap 2 knows. You you post it up? Thanks

2. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

The program has been posted on the TS.com home page under "What's New." I've put the link up for you.

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

HITMISS...Sherree is correct. The program has been posted on this site. This years shoot is shaping up to be a great one. George and Joan Ahart always put on a great shoot, and are just nice folks as well. There will also be a "special event", as well as the state shoots trademark "Oyster Feed" on Saturday night. Look for me, Walt Coulson, Billy Myers, and a few others cooking and shucking them. Everyone is welcome! It is always a great feed and lots of fun for all. The weather should be excellent, the targets should be excellent, the food will be excellent, (Joe Spell and his crew are awsome cooks) and hopefully, everyones scores will be excellent. I'm really looking forward to this years shoot.....Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Dan, I meant to "qualify" my post (I'm not Trap2, but here's the info) last night. Hope you don't mind... See you at Coon Creek this weekend.

~S.

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Sherree..........You don't have to "quality" anything with me and I don't mind at all. I'm really glad T/S.com was gracious enough to post the program for those that didn't get one... See you this weekend......Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.