1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caldwell E-Max opinions please

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Turtle29728, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

Anyone ever use the Caldwell E-Max low profile electronic earmuffs? Price is low compared to similar units from other manufacturers. Just wondering what the quality level is and how effective the noise reduction circuitry is.

2. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

anyone ever use these?

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I have that exact pair and first off the noise reduction is good. The pair I own has a buzz in them with the volume up a little. It does not bother me that much but if you are thinking about it it can get on your nerves. I have never owned a pair of electronic muffs before. Who knows, maybe all of them do it.

4. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

The pair I have work fine...very good noise reduction whether the electronics is turned off or on. For the money, they are a good value...if the electronics break, the ear protection is still very good. Midway has a good return policy. Best Regards, Ed

5. willing

willing Member

Mine work great, the only type that don't bang on the stock excessively. e
    Excellent for the money.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.