1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Calcutta Allegan mi

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CANTWIN, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

There will be a calcutta on 2-21-10 Sunday.Shooting will start at 10:00 am we will have 2-50 bird draws.1" pork chops will be served for dinner.They will be cooked on the grill by two of the best cooks in mi.Hope to see the boys from down south of us.All will have a great time.

hook

2. t901

t901 Member

Do they have one this Friday??
    Todd

3. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

No allegan does not have a friday night shoot that would be fennville,and there shoot is the last Friday of the month.

hook

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

If the boys from down South wise up and take it easy on Saturday nights you'll see us. Sure hated to miss Fennville but I somehow became super glued to my bed, LOL.

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

5. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

We will be shooting protections on two fields this time, so hopefully the wait will not be as long. We will shoot games after the second calcutta if people want to. Hook, thanks for posting the shoot info.

Mike Lampen

6. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Gary when you get that number from steve will you let me know? Self help for double gunners!! See ya at Allegan

7. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Gary you better explain what kind of a self help number that really is.Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I think Gary shoot with hall of fame George S.on the last round,and I seen George as he was leaving and he had tears in his eyes I don't know if there is any connection.

Steve why do you want to pick on somebody like me I never have a bad thing to say about anybody and my name says it all "CANTWIN".

8. pullbangloss

I love it! All this trash talking and I've got no envolvement! This is great!

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

9. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Oh no you did'ent.I was thinking our deal was only for Gun River but I was'ent sure now I am.You opened the door wide but I won't jump in because we all have great love and respect for you.You might want to ask Gary about that love part as for the respect part Steve said I had to put that in.

Matt are you feeling better they said you had the flu and got infected in a bar.

hook

10. pullbangloss

Hook,

Thanks for the sympathy. Yes I must have ate something bad at the bar. We got there around 11:00 AM left at 6:00 PM only to go to another bar until 11:00 PM. Can't figure out where I got the food poisoning, LOL.

Hope to see you guys Sunday.

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

11. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I don't know what you had to eat at the bar but you are what you eat.I had turtle at Fennville Sunday and I feel a lot slower today.

hook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.