1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Calculates your averages

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by AllAmer4, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

We're still waiting for approval from the App Store, but here is another look at The Trap App's averages area.

It can separate your registered, league, and practice scores then calculate averages for each, or all three combined. Plus, you can enter prior year's data.

Be the first to get the app by signing up for our newsletter - please click the link above!

Dean

[​IMG]

2. himark

himark Well-Known Member

A few years ago there was a app out for sporting clays. I think they were 30.00 bux. They tanked over the cost as far as I know. What will yours be for price?

Plus you will still need your pysical card for shoots I am sure.

A side note this thing sure would be cool if you could enter data that would give you % of miss's on each station or on what shot you missed most of... just dreaming but that would be COOL. Good to see a app for trapshooting, well done.

3. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

Thanks Himark. The price will be $4.99 - that's a one time cost. The same as a box of shells (if you're lucky).

I proposed a rule change (which would allow mobile apps to also be used) to the ATA at this year's Grand and was told they have too much on their plate to concern themselves with this.

Please check back here, or sign up for our email list (at the link above), to be notified when it is released in the app stores.

Dean

4. Scootermac50

Scootermac50 Active Member

I use this site to figure out averages and keep my scorecard up to date. Generally I enter them on my smartphone just after I finish an event. What will this app do that the Trapshooters (my trap score database) won't?

5. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

I have included a link in this post/reply to an earlier thread we had about this very topic. Please take a look at that.

In addition to that response, I'd like to say that through this app, you become connected to other shooters and can compare your score to their's. The Comparisons feature gives you a sense of where you stand within your class, category, and the field overall at a particular shoot....much more feedback than you'd receive from knowing who shot the high scores.

Please do not view this app as simply what you see/read today, because the subsequent versions will transform it even further. We're keeping the specifics private during development, but know that they will be impressive.

Dean

6. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.