1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cain plan B

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Dougbbbb, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb Well-Known Member

Check out the link above..

Forget it, it's is a live feed and won't replay from the start..

To sum it up he's suspended his bid for President.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The Chicago Machine strikes again.

Funny how the accusations against Obama get treated as lies by the media, but anything brought up against Cain were treated as the gospel truth without any shred of evidence.

Now anti-gun liberal Romney will get the nomination, a man who could not beat McCain, who in turn could not beat Obama.

Looks like four more years of Obama is coming.

3. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Will Obama agree to debate Newt?

That is the question.

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Banned User Banned

Pants are on the ground. Plan B would be to pick those pants off the ground.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The Liberal Attack Dog Machine is getting more efficient. This crap is not going to be settled until the streets boil.

Liberal Media is the enemy of the people, determined to keep the political class in power and the rest of the nation enslaved. Objective journalism is a thing of the past, and not indulged in by any mainstream organs.

Too bad for normal people.

HM

6. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Amazing.
    With bill Clinton, there were lies to Congress and a stained dress for evidence yet we were told it's "personal business", Nothing to see, "Move on".
    Along comes a successful conservative and all it takes is a few baseless unsupported accusations and he's DONE.
    If we have to continue to play by THOSE rules...WE'RE TOAST FOLKS.

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Unquestionably, the mainstream media has lost it's integrity and "Journalism" is almost nonexistent now.

But it's not the media's fault that Herman Cain has been bangin' hos anymore than it was their fault when Clinton did it. And I'll tell you in advance, when they revisit all the moral hypocrisy and ho-bangin' Gingrich has engaged in throughout his life, that's not their fault either. You can't be a complete scumbag and not expect someone to out you when you run for President. That's especially true when you claim the moral high ground and talk about "family" and "values." They overlooked Jack Kennedy's epic whore-mongering for years, but it's not 1960 and we aren't Democrats.

-Gary

8. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Your statements are way beyond what the presented evidence will support!

9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

So now Cain was banging "hos". Next GW will start calling him Herman Paterno and accuse him of shagging little boys.

10. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Bang all the Hos you want. Just don't pose for Holy Pictures after doing it.

-Gary

11. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Cain should have continued on and waged battle in the courts. Like O's eligibility issue Cain might have been President for three years or more before the truth be known. I think lack of money is the issue. Cain could not wage a battle in the courts and campaign for President with a small coin purse.
    So very disappointed that Cain did not continue in the Presidential campaign.

12. capulona

capulona TS Member

I't politics. Grow up. Learn the rules, and play the game to win. Whining is so annoying.

13. rpeerless

Just the facts Mame.

14. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Banned User Banned

Maybe Cain knows the truth and is afaid of it coming out. I can't imagine the pillow talk at the Cains.

Hipocricy is Gingrich's problem. If you bring an investigation, or get involved in one against an opponent, the last thing you should be doing is the same thing. I think Gingrich actually is the strongest candidate for the Reps., both mentally and politically, but then you have to sacrifice morals. Which it seems to me from the posts in this section is what the Republican party is supposedly high on. While it seems that the only morals left in politics, are failed ones, I am not sure the strong religious right is willing to do that, when voting. Unless they forgive him. Then you have to ask, are they just as much a hipocrite, for not forgiving the other party, when they have done the same. That is what severely annoys me about politics. It is unforgivable for one party, but forgivable for theirs. In order to come up with a strong candidate now days, there has to be sacrifice of something in which the party supposedly stands for.

Update: Well according to the above link it has happened. What a suprise. Question is, to what degree is the forgiveness, and how long will it last?

Update: RWT, I still have some in the freezer. Thanks.

15. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Jon,

If I get any Morels I ain't giving any of them up. And you can't have any.

16. rpeerless

'Let he who is without guilt cast the first stone'. There shouldn't be any stones thrown if this is adapted especially Cains' accusers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.