1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

caeser guerini vs beretta

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tback, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tback

tback TS Member

will be heading to PA state shoot next week primarily to go to venders row. I am looking for a solid left handed trap gun w adj comb and butt plate. price range 3000-5000. I assume I can get a decent deal there and narrowed choices to a joel etchens 687 beretta over/under and c guerini summit trap gun. I'm sure there will be other good guns there in that price range both used and new but wanted opinions especially about the caser guerini guns. thanks

2. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

I was talking to the Caesar Guerini rep last week and they will be set up at the practice traps with some guns to shoot.

I don't know if they will have any left handed guns but they were going to try and bring one with a release trigger.

I am partial to the Caesar Guerini because I have one. Never shot a Beretta but I heard they are also fine guns.

Dr. Honk

3. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

I shot one a few shots a couple of weekends ago. I really liked it. It fit good,felt good and shot good for me. I think they have a winner there. If I had not just bought a Perazzi I would be very interested in one.

Jerry Walker

4. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

Jim,

I agree about the parts. I have a friend that is seriously looking to buy one but our problem is I don't think they have been in business very long. What would you do if they quit producing these?

I would really like to know for sure the parts are going to be there in the future.

I understand they are working on a release trigger for these.

Jerry Walker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.