1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caeser Guerini Site Visit - Top Notch

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Catching Chrome, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

Today I went down to Cambridge, MD to the Caeser Guerini Shop to have my new unsingle barrel fitted. All I can say is that the service was top notch!. They worked on my gun for 3-4 hours fitting the new barrel and checked the gun completetly over. The gunsmith said there was no need to do the pitstop because it was in excellent shape. He said shoot another 40K rounds and then bring it back and they will replace everything. I can't say enough about their service. He then took me on a tour of the shop and I was very impressed with all the staff. The place is immaculate. CG recently acquired Fabbarms They even showed me a new Fabarms trap gun that is due out soon. CG acquired Fabarms and is teaming with them to produce a lower price point trap gun. I was one of the first people to see it they said. It was really nice unsingle with a adjustible rib. Retail was to be around $3900 if I remember correctly. They said a combo would come in around $5000. Overall it was a pretty nice piece. Basically I was really happy with my service and glad I went down for the day.

2. 87AA

87AA TS Member

A few years back I was in the Cambridge area doing some work. I had recently bought my first CG. I dropped in on the crew there completely unannounced, I literally just knocked on the door. An hour, a tour, and a bunch of hand shakes later I walked out with more free shit then I could carry. A year later I did the same thing and again was treated like a long lost cousin and left with a bunch of stuff. There is a reason many CG owners are repeat customers; they treat you as if you're the most important customer. Wes and his crew do it right.

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I know my recently acquired gun doesn't need anything but am looking forward to getting down there just for the tour and to check out the candy store

4. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

Yeah,
    We has a pretty fat boat in there too. I wish I could have talked to him about offshore fishing. That is a strong passion of mine as well. Im pretty sure it was a 27 Regulator with twin 300's on it...

5. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Hey there Catching Chrome, I see you made a proper combo out of my dad's CG(LOL)Im glad it is working out for you!He still has his origonal magnus and CG did an excellent job on the service on his Magnus.New pins,springs,block ect.A note to shooters in the west and northwest.Karl McNight/Mcnights gunsmithing is now an authorized service center for CG.He has done alot of work for me in the past with top notch results.You can catch him at alot of shoots in the norhtwest area. Shoot Well,George

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Funny that the guns with the best service support are the ones that seem to need it the least : ))

7. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

Top notch is right, you shoot them enough they do break and when they do Guerini stands behind them with excellent service. My trap gun broke a piece in the trigger after 30k or so rounds,broke on a Sunday, called down Monday and had it fixed Tuesday, part replaced with an updated part and gun serviced all for no charge.

While I was talking to the gunsmith I asked a question on future wear, as when the lever moves to center, he stated no worry as they have 8 different size locking blocks and mine after 30k rounds was still on the first one. Good to know as this is one gun I don't think I will be getting rid of,plan on giving the lifetime warranty a work out.

JohnR

8. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

Hi George,
    Yep I added a unsingle and the guys at CG did a bang up job. I have been super pleased with the CG overall. After seeing their operation I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. If I ever need it, which doesn't seem likely....

9. rossi690

rossi690 Active Member

Wish we had the same CG service in Canada!

10. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Glad that the CG is working out well for you!We have several shooter at our local club who have various models and for a small area we have a very high ratio of CG owners here.I had a chance to shoot one of thier 28ga. field model once and it was a lot of fun and a sweet shooter!My dad was adding up the round count on his origonal Magnus and he was somewhere in the range of 40k with it.Take care, George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.