1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CAESER GUERINI OPINIONS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WIN12 MAN, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WIN12 MAN

WIN12 MAN TS Member

Opinions of '' Guerini '' .. any problems // servie //
    durablility // ballance ///shooting . etc.
    win

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

The best overall gun for the price in all aspects. And they have a factory release trigger if needed. You can adjust it to shoot where you want it.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

i just bought a Summit top single, had a RAD installed,adjusted it to fit me(i'm quite tall) and away i went. Love it. I bought the gun as a backup-spare for my adult son or wife to shoot,but they may have to settle for my K gun. I like the Guerini alot more than i thought i would. I wish they came in a americase. I let quite a few shooters shoot this gun last Sat at our calcutta,and i think only one person missed with it.(blame it on pull trigger)PerryM

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

I LOVE mine. I have been shooting a Summit Trap top single combo for about a year and a half. I have almost 30 thousand trouble free rounds through it at this time. The folks at CGUSA are the best I have ever encountered for customer service. I had my gun fitted with the top single and releases and every trip to Cambridge, MD has been a pleasure and all work was professional and speedy. I know several sporting clays guys that have over double that round count with no issues. And as reported here on TS.com when a problem does occur the response from CGUSA is to correct it.

--- Chip King ---

5. WIN12 MAN

WIN12 MAN TS Member

6. 4N6PE

4N6PE Member

Win:
    If you've followed the many threads on CG guns, then you know that CG owners love their guns, that they think these represent the best value, are troublefree and are backed by great factory service. But you'll get the same response from other brands of gun owners, and you'll always find shooters critical of any gun.

I'm one of those CG owners. So what other information are you fishing for ?

Ned

7. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

8. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I agree with all the other post. I have Summit trap combo. Unsingle 34" and a O/u 32" with 30K + rounds trouble free. I like the so much I got a Magnus 12ga sporting. Then I like that one alot and got a Magnus 20gs sporting. Did I say I like the Guerini guns

9. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I researched them for a year, never had the chance to shoulder one or even see one in person before I ordered a new one, it was everything I thought it would be.. shot a 23 right out of the box with no adjustments.. the gun has no felt recoil, you wont be disappointed..

10. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

4N6PE: "Trouble free and backed by great factory service" eh? Just teasin!

11. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Mine has 25K rounds thru it since last April. Zero problems. I haven't needed service but will be sending it in for free pit stop over the winter. From what I have heard so far, I am confident that it will be well taken care of.

Dave Eberhart

12. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

I have one for sale if you are interested. 32" Summit Trap with Gracoil LOP. Bought in July with less than 1,000 rounds fired. It's a great gun. I just like shooting semi-autos. If interested email me at trapmanjohn@aol.

trapmanjohn_2008_030311.jpg

trapmanjohn_2008_030314.jpg

trapmanjohn_2008_030315.jpg

trapmanjohn_2008_030316.jpg

trapmanjohn_2008_030317.jpg

13. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

JKTPHD,

You are the first person I've heard from that actually purchased an "Impact" sporting gun....what configuration did you buy (combo, o/u only?, barrels, pull or release?, etc.? On the o/u bbls, do both bbls respond the same to the POI adjustment?

Did you feel you got a decent deal on it and from whom? If you didn't get the Un-single trap barrel, is it available later and at what $$?

Thanks in advance for your information on this interesting gun. Sounds like an all-around gun.

Larry

14. rdf59

rdf59 Member

Bought a Magnus Combo 16 months ago. Had it custom fitted by Dennis Taylor of Bob Schultz's shop. Jumped 4 birds immediately. Have been doing in the mid to high 90s since then after being in the 89-92 range.

Lowest recoil of any gun, trap or otherwise, that I have ever owned. The balance was the first attraction, perceived low recoil, second and it is pretty. I like pretty guns --- same feeling towards women.

I now own 3 Guerini's -- a sporting 12 and 20 and my trap combo. Don't shoot any of my Berettas, Rottweils, Winchesters (21 and 23) and others. I'm just happy with my Guerini's

15. rdf59

rdf59 Member

Bought a Magnus Combo 16 months ago. Had it custom fitted by Dennis Taylor of Bob Schultz's shop. Jumped 4 birds immediately. Have been doing in the mid to high 90s since then after being in the 89-92 range.

Lowest recoil of any gun, trap or otherwise, that I have ever owned. The balance was the first attraction, perceived low recoil, second and it is pretty. I like pretty guns --- same feeling towards women.

I now own 3 Guerini's -- a sporting 12 and 20 and my trap combo. Don't shoot any of my Berettas, Rottweils, Winchesters (21 and 23) and others. I'm just happy with my Guerini's

16. rdf59

rdf59 Member

17. rdf59

rdf59 Member

18. rdf59

rdf59 Member

19. 4N6PE

4N6PE Member

Notice that this thread hasn't drawn any CG critics yet. Got to be someone out there that didn't like his CG or had an issue with service.

I bought my gun from my shooting buddy, whose hands were too small for the standard stock.My XL hands fit the stock and trigger reach just fine.But the oil-finish on the wood was dulled from sweat and sunscreen,which couldn't just be rubbed out.I guess he didn't wipe down the wood after each shooting session.

After calling around the country to stock refinishers,I decided on a glossy hardened finish like I see on new high-end guns. I was able to see the local refinisher's personal guns finished that way. These resist dings and scratches of the original wood and require minimal care, unlike an oil finish. I get my gun back in a week.

Ned

20. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

Bernie, you can shoot my CG at PG on Sunday if you would like. I hope to see you there.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.