1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Gurini reliable

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jonese, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonese

jonese TS Member

I am looking at a Caesar Gurini. Are they a reliable trap gun and do they
    have a long life span like some other high end guns?

2. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Here is what I can tell you. I have put 9K rounds thru mine since April. 100% glitch free for me. I would say that 95% or higher of the other owners here will report the same thing. Will it hold up as long as any other high end gun? I don't know and nobody else knows either. But I have no reason to believe why it won't. You will find that owners report excellent relations with the company.

Search the threads, you will find a lot of lively discussions.

Good luck

Dave Eberhart

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

They haven't been on the market long enough to claim reliability.

4. pm30

pm30 Member

I have a 2008 model sporting gun bought in nov 2007 . I have over 100,000 rounds thru it without a problem at the US open they did a pitstop and it was perfect. I shoot heavy shells Rem Nitros 1300 1 1/8oz. I would buy another

5. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Tool',

They have been importing sporting guns for a few years now. The trap models are still fairly new, but use the same 12ga receiver.

pm30,

I've heard of a couple that have fired 35,000 rounds give or take a little, but yours is the highest mileage one yet.

Did your trigger remain constant during this 100,000 rounds?

ss

6. Baber

Baber TS Member

I have a Perazzi that has 300k+ round through it. Sure I have had some problems over the years. Is CG as reliable.... who know as they have only been producing guns for a short time. You pay your money and take your chances or you can buy a P/K/B gun and know what you are getting.

TB

7. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

CG also has a lifetime warranty!

8. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

The gun now known as CG has been imported before under another company name(can't remember now). That company closed due to the guns blowing up. I'll see if I can find out more. PM30, When do you sleep. That's over 8000 shells a month. Your shell and target bill must be huge. Todd

9. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Wow Trapshooter, thats quite a claim. You got anything to back it up? Even a little something?

10. pm30

pm30 Member

Todd I do sleep but your addition is a bit off aprox 4000-5000 a month. I practice alot and shoot several days a week,Tournaments on sat and sun. Also alot of big tournys where you may shoot 500-700 in a weekend. SS I don't know if its consistant but it feels good and no problems

11. DadPlus4

DadPlus4 Member

here we go again!!!!

12. waynewash

waynewash Member

Very happy with mine, see the Caesar Guerini thread. They talk the talk and walk the walk.

13. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

CG's are made by Fabarm.

14. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Thanks for the info trapshooter.

Give or take a little that's 50,000 shells a year, or about 1,000 shells a month.

The fact that most of them were Nitro 27 Sportings, has my shoulder aching just reading about it.

ss

15. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

SS that's about 4,167 shells a month, or 969 shells a week.

16. racer

racer TS Member

I believe it. My Model 12 has like 4-5 million shells through it. I've been shooting it every Wednesday for 35 years + about 6500 registered targets! Dan

17. racer

racer TS Member

Come on Gary, I was kidding. Dan

18. SilverShooter

SilverShooter TS Member

My Summit trap unsingle has over 13K rounds in 6 months. Just as tight as new.

A month ago, I purchased a used combo to use as backup gun at a great price. It had a problem in that the o/u rib was slightly bent. Though I was the second owner, Guerini replaced the o/u barrels at NO expense to me -- and even offered to change the length. Now that is a phenomenal warranty and excellent customer service!

As for long term reliability -- who says you have to be in business 25, 50 or 100 yrs + to be a reliable company and have reliable products? You mean like RCA TVs, American Motors and Chevy cars, Sears, Lehman Bros and Morgan Stanley, and the railroad industry? I'll stick to the Sony, Infiniti, Hondas, AmeriTrade products thank you.

Rudy

19. RobPete

RobPete Member

Well said Rudy

20. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have 30,000+ round on my CG Summit trap and about 10,000 on my CG Magnus Sporter. No trouble with either one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ceaser guerini reliability

ceaser gurini