1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by waynewash, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waynewash

waynewash Member

Today I had occassion to visit the Caesar Guerini facility in Cambridge, Md. I brought my Guerini Summit in for its 1st Pit Stop maintenance service. I was met by John Skinner, senior gunsmith. John took down the information about my gun, Summit Sporting with 34" barrels. I mentioned to John that I would like to shoot skeet with the gun, but that the barrels were too long. John asked me if I preferred 26 or 28 inch barrels. I said 28, he went into the back came back with a set of 28" barrels mounted them on my gun and asked me if they felt right. They did, I mentioned that I wanted a center bead, no problem, how about Hi-viz sights, no problem, competition chokes again no problem. I ordered the barrel and left the gun there. I haven't been treated this well since my visit to Purdey in London. What a great company, they treated me very well, even went in the back and found a 2 barrel case for my consideration. I will after this experience recommend C.G. to anyone who asks.

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Customer service will make or break a good company. I believe that CG was sincere when they entered the competitive shotguning market about putting out a quality product and taking care of their customers.

Great to hear of your wonderful visit.

ss

3. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Great to hear. This thread will probably get hijacked, but great to hear.

4. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

If it does there all jealous "idiots". All of mine and anybody else I know who has any dealings with CG have all said the same thing. They are truly a great company to deal with. They have bent over backwards to help in every way.It does make me wonder where all the negative yak comes from. I guess I answered my own question in my first sentence.

5. Model12Lady

Model12Lady Member

My late husband got the 1st trap combo to come to the States. The people at Guerini were always Johnny on the spot. Last year at the Southern Grand Brian installed double release triggers. John absolutely loved them. Pit stops were always done quickly and professionally. We have had dealings with Browning, Beretta and Remington and none could come close to the service offered by Guerini. They are a top notch company with a great product.

6. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

waynewash

that is a GREAT story to read..does anyone know if Caesar Guerini will put a Monte Carlo stock on one of their sporting guns ?

ernie

7. radeck

radeck Member

I don't know about a monte carlo stock; but I got them to put a semi beavertail forearm on my sporting instead of the schnabel that it usually comes with. I am pleased.

8. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I think Caesar Guerini is a great company and even greater service. They have answer any question I have had and return phone call. You can't get any better then that.

9. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

SMITH47,

Guerini custom made a stock for a shooter that ordered one of their trap guns. This was done so that Ken Rucker could install one of his "BumpBuster's" on it.
    I believe this is chronicaled on Ruck's website.

I'd say if it's within their power, they'd do whatever it takes.

I have a Sporting model myself and find that it fits the roll perfectly.

ss

10. RobPete

RobPete Member

I send my Summit Trap combo, for it's first pitstop, tomorrow. The kicker is that I bought the gun used. When I inquired about a minor adjustment and repair of a scratch in the wood, I was told to send it down, as they would honor the warranty(and alloted pitstops). That's unheard of. They have a customer for life.

11. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

You guys pump up CG with words and yet pictures on TS.com move this place. Get off your lazy butts and take some pics of your CGs and post them and watch the good will CG gets. Here is my Top single CG.

[​IMG]

12. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

MIA,

That's funny:)

A little aft of the pin isn't it?

ss

13. RobPete

RobPete Member

MIA - My Summit combo:
    [​IMG]

14. JACK

SS. I'll try harder next time. And Peter robbing paul... Good fo ryou. I like it when guys can take a jab and keep on after me.

15. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

My Caesar Guerini's

16. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I'll try again

17. JACK

Bravo Krazy. Bravo!

18. chipking

chipking TS Member

My Caesar Guerini Summit Trap Combo before I had Ken Rucker shorten the stock and put his bump buster on.

[​IMG]

Every dealing with CG has been top notch. I have dealt with a good number of firearms companies and their reps and there are very few who meet my expectations. Caesar Guerini USA is one of those.

--- Chip King ---

19. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

ss: you do realize the gun balances aft of the pin because the barrels are folded down and that changes the center of gravity, right? If you were joking I apologize for even pointing that out..

20. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

dickgtax,

No appologies needed. MIA and I were having a bit of fun last night. I like it when people have a sense of humour. It's so damn lacking these days:)

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

caesar guerini maxum

caesar guerini summit sporting

ceaser guerini facility

hi viz screw in bead for caesar guerini

used caesar guerini summit trap