1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jerry chipman, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerry chipman

jerry chipman Member

Comments, good or bad if you got to shoot one at the Grand or if you are shooting trap with one all the time. Thanks, Jerry

2. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I shot the 34 unsingle with the release, a real nice gun! Moves good and I had good hits with it. Bought one for my wife. May sell my Kolar and buy myself one. Jake

3. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

I tried one and it felt ordinary. The money doesn't add up for me. Just my opinion -

4. gncc600

gncc600 TS Member

I tried out the Summit 34" unsingle and really liked the gun. I shoot a Perazzi MX2000RS right now and would consider the CG if I was in the market again. The reps at the grand very some really great guys. I also got to try out the prototype release trigger. $4495 for the unsingle and $6495 for the combo I don't think there are too many better buys out there. I know one person who purchased a summit combo and he thinks the world of it. Very soft shooting!

5. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I shot the Summit with the release, very soft shooter, I shopped all the dealers at the Grand and Bob Schultz was the best deal for me. We had the gun fitted by Rod of Rods Custom Stocks. Wife shot practice and the most important thing she said when done was "it doesn't kick!" with a big grin on her face. She had been shooting a 682 with PFS. So were off to the practice trap today for some practice. Jake

6. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

Jake, when you decide to give the Kolar away....Call me. That is a dooze that you bought for your wife. She'll love you forever. Hope your shoulder is better. Don

7. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Thanks Don. Went to the base this am and she is in the 20s already aand really likes the gun. I believe I'm in for a few more waxins. Jake

8. kolar1

kolar1 TS Member

AT THE GRAND TRIED OUT THE MAXUM 30 INCH FOR DBLS-GUN MOVED VERY SMOOTHLY-LITTLE RECOIL-VERY SHARP LOOKING GUN WITH GREAT ENGRAVING FOR THE PRICE.
    SHOT A 90 AT EVENT #19 DBLS CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP,PURCHASED THE GUN.

9. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

The release is apparently going back to Italy for some tweaking. General opinion, they over engineered it to make it quiet with no tactile feedback...

I showed them a Kerry Allor release. Said make it feel like this and give it that Colt Peacemaker "click"!!

Jim

10. Paramedic909

Paramedic909 TS Member

Shot the 32"single summitt at the grand.Very soft shooting,no recoil.Very pleased with the overall feel.Broke 23/25 with shells they provided on the 25yrd.

11. jerry chipman

jerry chipman Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.