1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dacri, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dacri

Dacri TS Member

Anyone have any experience with the Caesar Trap or Trap combo? I am thinking about purchasing one.

Thanks

2. 3200 tony

3200 tony TS Member

Have mine for Two weeks. No problems recoil is light, trigger is great. Not much more to say. Except contact BOB SCHULTZ of Target shotguns. Great yo deal with.

3. Dacri

Dacri TS Member

Thanks,

That's the kind of information I'm looking for. Anyone have a release trigger installed? I understand it is available from the factory now.

4. Terry Patterson

Terry Patterson TS Member

Before you send anything to Kemmerly I suggest you do a search here. There have been lots of negatives in the past about their work. Most importantly, there will soon be a factory release as an option that will keep the warranty intact.

5. clays4u

clays4u TS Member

Dacri,
    Don't know where you are, we are in Los Angeles, and we have a 34" Guerini Trap unsingle, as a Demo Gun for anyone interested to "Try Before You Buy"...www.triplebclays.com Good Shootin..Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.