Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAESAR GUERINI TRAP GUNS.

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Quack Shot 
#1 ·
i looked at one today. I am not buying one but they are nice guns. They point and feel like a krieghoff trap special. I compared them side by side. this gun should be a winner with a release trigger.

#2 ·
Their top of the line version has me lusting...I think it's the most beautiful gun I have ever seen. I wasn't planning to replace my current gun, but since seeing it on their website, I've been trying to figure out how to budget for one. Makes those P-guns look like they were made by Daisy. Anyone on this forum have a Guerini? I wonder what their reliability is, as well as their service and support.
ajc

#4 ·
Has anyone shot one yet? They've had some demo guns at some state shoots but wrong place-time thing for me. I've held one and it shouldered up really nice. As a 5'4" woman I appreciated the weight and balance on the gun, but I'm wondering about the trigger. I shoot pull, but I have an old perazzi and the trigger is nice.

#6 ·
Hubby has one ordered. Was hoping it would be here for the Indiana State Shoot but so far ... no gun.
He said there is no noticeable recoil and that he really liked the high rib.
He shot the demonstrator at the Great Lakes Grand for all three disciplines and shot at or above his average.
We are hoping for no problems as sending one back to the factory for repair does not sound like fun.

G
#7 ·
There are supposed to be a few Demo guns at the Indiana State Shoot this week. The rep(s) are supposed to be accompaning them to answer questions. I'm going to be there Friday and hope to get a chance to shoot one.

ec90t

#9 ·
A friend of mine had their sporting clays gun for about 3-4 months before he sold it. I shot it a few times and I did not like the way it fit me at all. I find most browning fit me very well, but did not like Guerini's sporting gun at all. I can't tell you a thing about the trap guns though. The gun did seam well built and was very nice to look at with the gold inlays. They are or at least were very popular with the sporting clay crowd around here, not sure about now.If I remember right they have a 34 inch O/U barrel. Break-em all. Jeff

#10 ·
ajc

I believe the support is excellent. Their Pit Stop program (once a year tune up - for the cost of shipping) and lifetime warranty sounds great. Their USA facility is not far from me and I intend to check it out. I can't say anything about reliability, but I've heard no complaints. I've handled a few at the local meets and they are well made and look as good as most other offerings from the usual suspects.

melie

Mash the link above and hit the dealer tab at the top of the page. Enter your zip and do a search for dealers.

http://www.gueriniusa.com/

http://www.caesarguerini.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.